Sign in to follow this  
TravelRunner404

What’s the July Surprise? Guesses…

3 hours ago, CaptainNick said:

A DA50....

That would certainly make me happy! My GA favourite aircraft.

I have no actual guess as to what the July surprise may be but I share @ErichB's sentiment that regardless of what it is, I'm grateful for the level of support we've received from MS/Asobo thus far.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, polosim said:

A free Twin Otter

This is a strong candidate in my mind.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, Paul K said:

India and Sri Lanka WU.

with the Andaman Islands otherwise its a no-go for me  ?

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

4 hours ago, Malaromane said:

That would certainly make me happy! My GA favourite aircraft.

I have no actual guess as to what the July surprise may be but I share @ErichB's sentiment that regardless of what it is, I'm grateful for the level of support we've received from MS/Asobo thus far.

Well I think GotFriends stopped working on theirs for msfs due to Asobo having the Diamond license. It would be an easy one for them to whip up.

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

A proper upgrade to weather system with real thunderstorms which you want to avoid every possible way. Unless you are suicidal... 

• Like 2

Tapani Österberg

18 hours ago, TravelRunner404 said:

Anyone have a good guess on what the July surprise is going to be?

Don't believe a surprise is targeted for July? Per the latest dev Q&A (watch here at this timestamp: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1810479907?t=01h20m49s ) they call out  "SU 13 and Surprise" for August, and then "Surprise" for November.

In any case hoping for some good stuff and more than just a new aircraft... might well be the in-development seasons feature, maybe for the November surprise.

Edited by lwt1971

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

45 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Don't believe a surprise is targeted for July? Per the latest dev Q&A (watch here at this timestamp: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1810479907?t=01h20m49s ) they call out  "SU 13 and Surprise" for August, and then "Surprise" for November.

In any case hoping for some good stuff and more than just a new aircraft... might well be the in-development seasons feature, maybe for the November surprise.

I wish they would focus more on other things, and leave aircraft development to the Developers. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

8 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

with the Andaman Islands otherwise its a no-go for me  ?

I'll let them know. 😉

• Like 2

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

A dedicated VR update.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Mario Di Lauro

I imagine it's something relatively small, maybe a simple plane or scenery update. But who knows? I think if it were something big it would have been in development long enough we'd have heard something by now that would spoil the surprise.

20 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

Did he say that would be a =good= surprise or just a surprise ?Just asking for a friend 😇...

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.