Sign in to follow this  
Millingp

TDS GTNXi Blank Screen

TDS GTNXi has blank screen since C414 latest update.  I'm running the latest version of TDS GTNXi.

It works fine in all my other aircraft - just not the C414.

Any ideas?

Paul

3 hours ago, Millingp said:

TDS GTNXi has blank screen since C414 latest update.  I'm running the latest version of TDS GTNXi.

It works fine in all my other aircraft - just not the C414.

Any ideas?

Paul

I am not having this problem, and I haven't seen it reported on the FSW Discord site -- at least not yet.

If you haven't tried it, after powering up the aircraft cycle the Avionics switch off and on and see if that does anything.

Al

Are you using a bravo throttle quadrant? There is an Avionics switch on it that has to be turned on as well.

I was having the same blank screen problem with the C414.  After considerable help from TDS I discovered that during my Win 10 to Win 11 upgrade last week changes were made to my security profile.

In Win 10 I had ALL AVAST security and firewall protection turned OFF permanently on my MSFS PC.  That allowed the TDS update process to work properly.  However, when Win 11 was installed ALL the AVAST security stuff was automagically (I did not ask for it and did not notice it) turned back on, which prevented the TDS update working properly. But, I continued to have a functioning TDS GTNXi 750 in my C414 - until I decided to update my TDS software. 

The failing update did not generate any error message so when I then reinstalled the latest TDS software upgrade (to GTNXi 1.0.2.5) I ended up with the blank screen.   

I turned off ALL AVAST stuff in Win 11, rebooted, ReInstalled TDS 1.0.2.5, and now the TDS stuff works as it used to.

This problem was made so confusing by the almost simultaneous upgrade from Win 10 to Win 11 and the latest update to the C414 and...

in Dev Mode the Simconnect Inspector showed the proper TDS gauge module running - but not doing anything useful.  

Edited by TacomaSailor
  • Upvote 1

i7-9700K @4.9 GHz  / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Mobo / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU / AORUS FO48U 4k display
 SSD for Drive C and another SSD dedicate to Flight Sim / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking

read about me and my sailing adventures at www.svmirador.net/WebsiteOne/ or at Flickr TacomaSailor