Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

737NG Driver Previews AAU2 Beta Build 2

Edited by Krakin
  • Like 8

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

@Krakin'787' rather than '737NG'

Confusing title for an otherwise interesting post.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

15 minutes ago, F737MAX said:

That's the name of the youtuber actually. I added the full name for more clarity.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

So at the end of the video, 737 NG Driver says a lot of advancements were made in the last week, and that the 787 is in a very good shape (paraphrasing what he said). It's amazing how fast the MSFS team is improving MSFS. Maybe it's even frightening, really.  In one week, Working Title can fix so much and make the 787 so much better.  With every Sim Update, MSFS gets that much better.  It's like compared to past civilian flight simulators, MSFS is improving at the speed of light.

• Like 7

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Can't wait for this to go from beta to release. Holding my horses as I don't want the potential hassle with betas. End of june, right?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

51 minutes ago, Swe_Richard said:

End of june, right?

Right. ( June 23rd )

• Like 1

Punch myself in the face (again) for not buying the Premium Edition...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Vel said:

Punch myself in the face (again) for not buying the Premium Edition...

Why not upgrade the version you already have?

2 hours ago, Swe_Richard said:

Can't wait for this to go from beta to release. Holding my horses as I don't want the potential hassle with betas. End of june, right?

I’ve been avoiding betas, but signed back up for this one on day 1. Hassle free so far.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

18 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Why not upgrade the version you already have?

I could indeed @jbdbow1970 but the current price of the Premuim Deluxe Upgarde is £71.00 while the Premium Upgrade is £83.49 on the Marketplace.

I should have bought the Premium Deluxe from the get go!

7 hours ago, F737MAX said:

Not really, believe it or not some people choose to use variants of the 737 in their username. 😉

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

18 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

I’ve been avoiding betas, but signed back up for this one on day 1. Hassle free so far.

How is the sound on the 787?  I like to ‘hear’ my engines esp on takeoff.  Think PMDG or FSL.  

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating