Sign in to follow this  
The Flight Level

IniBuilds kicks off “May Mayhem” with Discounts

I read your post when you bought a set with Buffalo on sale and JFK at full price. But I decided to wait and bought them JFK today. There is no rush in our hobby. I really hope IniBuilds will respond positively to your request. They are a great team

Garber Sergey

Just now, senya016 said:

I read your post when you bought a set with Buffalo on sale and JFK at full price. But I decided to wait and bought them JFK today. There is no rush in our hobby. I really hope IniBuilds will respond positively to your request. They are a great team

Yeah they have no obligation to give me the other two that's for sure.  I'm just hoping they will hehe.  It's one thing if I purchased a month or two ago but it was literally 3 days ago.  We'll see.

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yea that is surprising. I have most of the airports they are offering but my take-away is: don't buy anything from iniBuilds when it first comes out, just wait a few months and you will get it for 30 to 40 percent of the price. 

Dan Scott

1 hour ago, ryanbatc said:

Yeah they have no obligation to give me the other two that's for sure.  I'm just hoping they will hehe.  It's one thing if I purchased a month or two ago but it was literally 3 days ago.  We'll see.

Three days?  How about 1 day.  I just bought KJFK one (1) day ago (yesterday) and I wake up today and see that not only is JFK in a package, but it's now in with Detroit and LAX.  (!)

So I bought JFK yesterday and now today if I want a discount on LAX and DTW I would have to re-buy KJFK, it seems.  I'm not complaining.  It's just a little odd.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Second bundle this week so far where even though I already had one of the airports included (Nadi the other day, LAX today), the bundle was still a great deal for me!

I wish we saw more sales like this from other developers/shops. I’m putting a lot of money in Inibuilds’ pockets but I‘m also getting good value. You know, that whole “win-win” thing. 😉

James

• Like 3

I just bought the Day5 offer as well LOL. The Ini Manager is running hot !   

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

16 hours ago, Mace said:

Three days?  How about 1 day.  I just bought KJFK one (1) day ago (yesterday) and I wake up today and see that not only is JFK in a package, but it's now in with Detroit and LAX.  (!)

So I bought JFK yesterday and now today if I want a discount on LAX and DTW I would have to re-buy KJFK, it seems.  I'm not complaining.  It's just a little odd.

They told me no they can't honor it.  

No more inibuilds for me.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

39 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

They told me no they can't honor it.  

No more inibuilds for me.

That's a shame. I personally think that they're decent devs. I recently bought Jepposon's Niagara falls, or least I thought I had, when I had inadvertently bought Jepponson's Victoria's falls again (I'd already bought it on another site). I contacted Inibuilds and proved that I already had purchased it elsewhere and they sorted stuff out for me. First class service. Good customer relations like that means I'll buy from them if it's possible in the future, even though I was a bit of an eejit in the first place.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

17 hours ago, Mace said:

Not necessarily. Both Detroit and LAX still appear to be discounted down to £12.99 from £19.99 ?  

37 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

Not necessarily. Both Detroit and LAX still appear to be discounted down to £12.99 from £19.99 ?  

Well, yes, but so is KJFK.  The bundle has JFK, Detroit, and LAX in it.  You won't be purchasing a discounted JFK by itself. 

Actually I should probably use past tense, I bet by the time I am posting this that deal has expired.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

3 minutes ago, Mace said:

Actually I should probably use past tense, I bet by the time I am posting this that deal has expired.

Yep. New "mayhem" is not revealing itself yet. Just refreshed their page and nothing yet.

I missed the "Complete the Collection" offer and can't find what it was.

Edited by Twenty6
spellign

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

1 hour ago, Amon1973 said:

That's a shame. I personally think that they're decent devs. I recently bought Jepposon's Niagara falls, or least I thought I had, when I had inadvertently bought Jepponson's Victoria's falls again (I'd already bought it on another site). I contacted Inibuilds and proved that I already had purchased it elsewhere and they sorted stuff out for me. First class service. Good customer relations like that means I'll buy from them if it's possible in the future, even though I was a bit of an eejit in the first place.

I'm not super upset as it's a 1st world issue...  To me having them say "sure we'll give you that deal" basically means they'll get even more money from me down the road.  Their airports look really nice (even if they are a.bit heavy on perf).

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

They are delaying today's deal to give more time for people to buy yesterday's bundle. Apparently it sells like hot cakes.

(Source: discord)

On 5/29/2023 at 11:58 AM, ryanbatc said:

I'm not super upset

and yet you said "No more inibuilds for me."

???

55 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

and yet you said "No more inibuilds for me."

???

Well I'm not buying anything else from them.  But I'm not super upset.  I've got about 800 other real world things to deal with.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |