Sign in to follow this  
Guest EvilNando

FS11...first mention

These items must be included in FS11 or I will remove every single ACES team member from my Holiday card list. That means none of them will receive my laser printed 3 page review of the previous year and 5 x 7 picture of my black Labrador. 1. Volumetric Clouds 2. Flying a Cessna 172 into a severe thunderstorm results in the wings being torn off or flipped around.3. A better atmosphere concerning moisture, condensation, pressure, wind, icing, fog, visibility, rain, snow, sleet, lightning (still hoke), dew and (bird droppings ----------> for the eye candy lovers). 4. I want my initals on the back of all pilot seats in the default aircraft. (Since I have owned every FS version since Sublogic it is a loyalty thing).Bob...

Must you have such a prominent OU banner in your sig. I'm still in mourning after the Saturday's loss to the lowly Buffs!Pete S.

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

Guest fsxmissionguy

Pat,That's about the most spot-on analysis of the Vista situation that I've seen anywhere and very closely parallels the analysis I've been asked to perform for my company (an international non-profit with thousands of desktops worldwide.)I appreciate that avsim have friends at Microsoft (hey, I do too!) and might be somewhat defensive about Vista negativeness. We should remember that criticisms of Vista are not personal - it's business.The OS either works, or it doesn't get deployed. I did not deploy ME, and until Vista works at least as well as what it is designed to replace, we aren't going to deploy.Nothing personal. Just business.

Guest fsxmissionguy

I looked out my window tonight before the sun set.I saw some stars (and I live in a city.

Guest EvilNando

I would like to take this opportunity and BEG aces team one thingP E R F O R M A N C EI completely understand that more features == more cpu BUTIf FS9 max sliders runs at 30fps then FSX should have run using the same level of detail , at the same fps at leastwhats the point of releasing a piece of software that after a year it does not have the headroom to run some add-ons or the software itselfthis is coming from a QuadCore extreme user using Vista 64-bit