Sign in to follow this  
chestajeff

Support does not reply

Contacted support over two (2) weeks ago, had to Email twice to get support ticket, then nothing, Emailed again, same ticket started reply. Simple request, having trouble to resister all software purchased. Rebuilding PC, can’t register the software.

Company has the right not to accommodate this request, all they have to do is say that. Every other software supplier has helped when needed. No person can plan when a hard drive crashes. 
if I get someone’s attention I will provide my name and ticket.

Without knowing who you are, I can't even look you up in the support system.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I have put in a request to have your ticket looked into.  

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I purchased the G1000 basic  FS2004 for home use on 6-2-2023. I received the executable install file, but no invoice number or activation information. The next Monday, I called the listed support number, which never connected. I initiated an email support request requesting the activation information (request 7205).  I have received no response as of 6-8-2023 and the phone number still doesn't connect on multiple tries. My credit card was charged for the software, so I have disputed the transaction.

It is a shame that this has came to this, I have two other paid installs of this useful software on other computers and was looking forward to running a third.  I never received a response to the support ticket (6440) on "Direct to functions" that I initiated in Jan 2022, so I guess I'm not surprised. I got prompt support on issues back in 2018, but that's eons ago in software time.

Bill Rowlett

@chestajeff @wrowletPlease redownload the appropriate installer from our website, be it the G1000 or the 430/530 gauges.  Use your current registration information.  Let me know if there is any change in behavior.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69