Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Nvidia's big reveal :(

---

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Yeah, that's true, it doesn't.

Edited by Fielder

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

ASOBO will create a MacOS version of MFS 😁 ... Easy!

And Linux too....

Then Sebastien will start recording silly videos with swiss001 !

That's the main message passed by the OP 😜

This being said, I admit that a few friends of mine with Mac OS only machines are "jealous" of my MFS install, now a full Premium Deluxe !

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Sadly, this will be the future of GPU`s bigger profits to be made both Nvidia and AMD are having a problem in the desktop GPU sales,

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Is it any surprise that sales are suffering when the prices are so ridiculously high for even mid range GPUs?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

9 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

what does this have to do with MSFS?

Nothing, that's why it's in Hangar Chat. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

40 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Is it any surprise that sales are suffering when the prices are so ridiculously high for even mid range GPUs?

That`s why they are cutting production or sell them and lose money, don`t be surprised if some third parties pull out of the GPU market, components are getting more expensive.

Raymond Fry.

1 hour ago, Ron Attwood said:

Nothing, that's why it's in Hangar Chat.

Hi Ron, @Tuskin38 asked it because it was initially posted on the MSFS 2020 forum.

Now, topic was moved to forum Hangar Chat 💬where this belongs.

I wonder if MS should copy Nvidia's presentations. I mean for their MSFS Developer Q&A streams. Jorg, Seb and Martial could jump around the stage and wave signs, instead of just sitting there. Because of how very young and hip most flightsim users really are!

21 minutes ago, Fielder said:

I wonder if MS should copy Nvidia's presentations. I mean for their MSFS Developer Q&A streams. Jorg, Seb and Martial could jump around the stage and wave signs, instead of just sitting there. Because of how very young and hip most flightsim users really are!

Microsoft already did that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fielder said:

Flight sim users probable make less than 1% of GPU buyers.

How many flight simmers will buy one of these.

Asus' ROG Matrix RTX 4090 Is Ultra-Premium, Liquid-Cooled, and Likely Ultra-Expensive | Tom's Hardware (tomshardware.com)

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

Balmer at 35" "Give it up for me".. LOL !!