Sign in to follow this  
Fiorentoni

Taxi2Gate KMCO Orlando released

IMPORTANT NOTE: This addon need to turn off photogrammetry to avoid terrraforming issues on bridges.

Lame.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, chapstick said:

Lame.

Agreed. 30 USD and you have to turn PG off? How did this make it out the door?

Shame, as it almost looks ok otherwise (if a little overpriced)

Edited by andy1252
text
  • Like 2

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Here is the english Link

Even with the P3D discount which is around $3 USD, it’s still on the pricey side. Not to happy with photos they provided. They leave out a lot of details. Most of the photos are of approach’s to the runways. I’ll be looking forward to a review on this one. 

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

41 minutes ago, chapstick said:

Lame.

Yep, such a let down, won’t be purchasing. This guy needs to figure it out and not tell us to turn off PG. What a joke. Every other developer has figured it out how to have bridges without turning off PG. KMCO is ripe for someone else to develop and release it. Heck, we have 3 KPHL now….

Edited by B777ER
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Eric 

Not turning PG off. No way. 

• Like 3

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Except for Flightbeam it seems like some of the old school scenery developers are not giving it there all when it comes to scenery development. IniBuild and the new guys are killing it and at a much better price point. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

11 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Except for Flightbeam it seems like some of the old school scenery developers are not giving it there all when it comes to scenery development. IniBuild and the new guys are killing it and at a much better price point. 

I partially agree.  But old devs like FSimStudios and Vertical Sim are doing great.    On MCO.  No way I'll buy this if I have to turn off PG

• Like 6

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I was looking forward to KMCO. But €2.38 discount for previous customers is quite disappointing. The P3D version was released in late 2021. So I doubt T2G started from scratch with the MSFS version. Sorry, but this is a slap in the face for everyone who supported T2G at a time when hardly anyone was buying P3D addons.

Edited by Tim-HH
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

16 minutes ago, micstatic said:

I partially agree.  But old devs like FSimStudios and Vertical Sim are doing great.    On MCO.  No way I'll buy this if I have to turn off PG

I agree, I just used FB as my initial reference. I didn’t list all of the old school devs who are doing a great job as the list would be long. The community knows who they are and we appreciate the work they provide. By the way, you forgot PacSim, 😉 

Edited by Wise87
  • Like 1

Dan

I just looked at my Simmarket account. I purchased the FSX version and used it in P3D right up until I deleted P3D from my system after the Fenix and PMDG birds arrived in MSFS. Didn't even know there was a P3D version of this. It was my favorite airport for a long time. But as others have stated, I'm not getting it if PG needs to be disabled.

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

I have the P3D version. It was decent.  This is a disappointing development.  In addition, I think a lot of folks were hoping their LFPG would come soon too, and now you have to wonder if this is a big opportunity for somebody like iniBuilds, Pyreegue, FB or maybe Jo Erland?

• Like 1

As someone that flies in and out of KMCO regularly IRL, this was going to be a must-have day-one purchase.  Was just waiting for it to become available.

But, turning off PG?  Didn't see that one coming.  Very disappointing.

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 16GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

Redbird Alloy RD1, Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo, Stream Deck

I'm reading on Discord that some people are claiming that default buildings are showing through, even with the handcrafted version disabled. Can someone confirm this. 

Dan

I had the credit card in my hand but I think I'll keep it in my pocket again until  an update that doesn't require turning off the PG.

• Like 2