Sign in to follow this  
DadJokeCinema

ACE must stop releasing unneeded addons

And start actually optimizing their half baked so called next gen simulator so people could run it and enjoy it.I purcahsed FS-X and it was one of the biggest mistakes i've made in the past year.Dont expect me nor anyone in their right mind to purcahse your addon while your simulators doesnt work as it should nor as expected.Phimo.

Guest Thad

Call me crazy then, because I will be purchasing Acceleration when released. BTW, many people, including myself, run FSX SP1 just fine.Good luck resolving your FSX issues.-ThadP.S. You might want to work on the attitude a little and I'm not talking about the one on the instrument panel. ;-)

Hmm, I actually want to buy acceleration. FSX is amazing. We are all entitled to our opinion.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest n99wb

"Call me crazy then, because I will be purchasing Acceleration when released."Me too. SP1 runs like a champ here. After I get Xpack and my otherarm out of this straight jacket, I will be good to go!

>And start actually optimizing their half baked so called next>gen simulator so people could run it and enjoy it.>>I purcahsed FS-X and it was one of the biggest mistakes i've>made in the past year.>>Dont expect me nor anyone in their right mind to purcahse your>addon while your simulators doesnt work as it should nor as>expected.>>>Phimo.Whatever! I'm very happy with FSX and will buy Acceleration when available.Good work ACES.

Matthew S

Guest tmilton

Sorry to hear of your discontent. Well, to each his own, I guess.I've been looking forward to Acceleration and will be buying it as soon as it's released.

Guest rap777

Sorry to hear about your trouble!I also will buy acceleration once I get out of the padded room!!!On second thought, I do not mind staying in this room as long as I have FSX with me!!!!RegardsAlfred

>I purcahsed FS-X and it was one of the biggest mistakes i've>made in the past year.Why was it? Or were you one of the ones who slid everything to the right and then complained?>Dont expect me nor anyone in their right mind to purcahse your>addon while your simulators doesnt work as it should nor as>expected.I'm in my right mind as far as I'm aware and FSX works as it should for me. I'll be getting Acceleration like many others.

Yep same here - runs great. I'll be buying as well. There's what some 55 more missions as well as new craft? Sounds like fun.Edit: Sorry I just noticed the topic is locked. I apologize for posting.