Sign in to follow this  
jlohrenz

FSExpo and P3D

Didn't see this anywhere else, but if you are a licensed user of P3D and are attending FSExpo, you can reach out to them with your info (Name and License Number) and they will give you a T-Shirt there.

Anybody here going?  I'm attending.  First time going to an expo like this and really excited to see everything.

P3D Announcement

From the announcement: 

Finally, Prepar3D will be giving away t-shirts to any of our users in attendance, while supplies last. To ensure a shirt is available for you at the event, please send an email to freeshirt@prepar3d.com with you name, license ID and size.

• Like 1

Building a full scale 737-800 Simulator running P3D v5.x 210 degree wrap around screenspacer.png

Jason Lohrenz (@lohrenz737) • Instagram photos and videos

Lohrenz 737 Simulator Project (lohrenzsimulator.com)

I’m jealous. I decided to skip as I’m not a huge Houston fan. But possibly next year I may attend 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

49 minutes ago, micstatic said:

I’m jealous. I decided to skip as I’m not a huge Houston fan. But possibly next year I may attend 

I live here and also not a big fan of Houston.You cant beat what your money can buy you here, and all my grandkids are here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

17 minutes ago, FreeBird(Josh) said:

I live here and also not a big fan of Houston.You cant beat what your money can buy you here, and all my grandkids are here.

I totally get that!  I reside in the atlanta area.  Not my favorite place by any stretch.  But cost of living and proximity to massive air hub (for work travel) makes it a no brainer. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I am also jealous of you guys. I have been waiting to visit another flight simulation event in the UK since October 2019, and it looks like this year is yet another disappointment :sad:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I put a bid into operate a flight up to Houston that would give me a couple of days off there to visit the Expo. I was really looking forward to attending my first one. I was most peeved to discover that the trip pattern was changed and I have ended up with LA instead and no chance of a swap either. I even intended to pick up the free P3D teeshirt too! Bugger.

Edited by cowpatz

Cheers

Steve Hall

On 6/2/2023 at 2:36 AM, jlohrenz said:

Didn't see this anywhere else, but if you are a licensed user of P3D and are attending FSExpo, you can reach out to them with your info (Name and License Number) and they will give you a T-Shirt there.

Anybody here going?  I'm attending.  First time going to an expo like this and really excited to see everything.

P3D Announcement

From the announcement: 

I wonder if this is why Lockheed Martin decided to attend FSExpo - to give away T-Shirts 😁. I guess in the absence of any software to release T-Shirts are better than nothing.  

• Upvote 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

1 hour ago, KL Oo said:

I wonder if this is why Lockheed Martin decided to attend FSExpo - to give away T-Shirts 😁. I guess in the absence of any software to release T-Shirts are better than nothing.  

This will not be the first time at Expo. and there was no imminent release then.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

No sign of any LM product annoucements seminar at FSExpo2023, so not a very good new 😞

Houston in late June...just thinking about it makes me start to break out in a profuse sweat!  What's next, Fargo ND in February?

No surprise that LM is showing the flag at the Expo with or without any breaking announcements...if they were absent, imagine the feverish rumor mill response..."LM has abandoned P3D!" 

• Upvote 1

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

3 hours ago, Bob Scott said:

Houston in late June...just thinking about it makes me start to break out in a profuse sweat!  What's next, Fargo ND in February?

No surprise that LM is showing the flag at the Expo with or without any breaking announcements...if they were absent, imagine the feverish rumor mill response..."LM has abandoned P3D!" 

It's going to be 100 the next 10 days with lows in the 80 at night. 

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

The Prepar3D team will be hosting a “questions and answers” session with in-person attendees at 4:00pm CT on Saturday, June 24.

Only a Q&A, really?

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

1 hour ago, Juliet Alpha said:

Only a Q&A, really?

I would make sure to get there. There have been enough v6 breadcrumbs that this is almost certainly a facade. LM never lets the cat out of the bag early, and FSExpo posted the “product announcements” agenda way in advance.

• Like 1

Well, since a Q&A session is the perfect opportunity to, you know......ask questions......I suggest that anyone in attendance does exactly that.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png