Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

True or false, Avsim experts?

I was interested in the references to samples of exotic materials from crashed UFOs. It seems the samples are all from “multiple sources”. One source claimed his sample was obtained by his grandfather during a cleanup operation on a crashed UFO. The reason it crashed was because it “collided with a meteor”. You can read the whole, fascinating story at https://archive.fo/qblRc 

Anyway, one sample tested, said to be from the bottom of a wedge shaped UFO, showed 26 alternating layers of Bismuth and a Magnesium/Zinc alloy, Our present technology can produce a material with a few layers of metals but 26 layers are beyond our present capability but the possibility of natural origin can't be ruled out.

The reference to isotopes is about the Magnesium having a different ratio of isotopes but not outside terrestrial magnesium ranges”.

Dugald Walker

Do they have a head, a torso, two arms and two legs with hands and feet? How many fingers and toes do they have. Do they have internal organs? A brain, Lungs and heart? Spleen, kidneys, liver, stomach and intestines? I wonder if they are good to eat? Do they like how we taste? 

1 hour ago, FBW737 said:

I wonder if they are good to eat? 

I wouldn’t eat it, you never know where it’s been 😂😂😂

Kidding aside, I wouldn’t eat something humanoid looking, especially coming from somewhere else in the universe. I wouldn’t even try anything in the ape family since it’s too close looking to humans.

1 hour ago, FBW737 said:

Do they like how we taste? 

We probably taste horrible, especially if they samples Americans due to us being filled with artificial preservatives and fillers. If I was them, I’d first sample a European, at least their diet is a bit cleaner than ours.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

48 minutes ago, cmpbellsjc said:

Kidding aside, I wouldn’t eat something humanoid looking, especially coming from somewhere else in the universe

you would be  surprised  what you would  eat,  if  you were lost  in  the  jungle  or  desert  with out  any  food.  And  if  some thing  dropped  from  the  sky 🙂

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

12 alien craft in US possession acording to military and inteligence contractors. 

6 hours ago, martin-w said:

12 alien craft in US possession acording to military and inteligence contractors.

"Another source told Shellenberger, “There were at least four morphologies, different structures. Six were in good shape; six were not in good shape. There were cases where the craft landed, and the occupants left the craft unoccupied."

I wonder where they are. They could probably apply for US citizenship now.

• Like 1

Dugald Walker

1 hour ago, dmwalker said:

I wonder where they are. They could probably apply for US citizenship now.

😁

So they are deliberately giving us free spacecraft now. Very kind. 

The fact that they say there were occupants at all mystifies me. Why would they risk their lives?

Edited by martin-w
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, dmwalker said:

I was interested in the references to samples of exotic materials from crashed UFOs. It seems the samples are all from “multiple sources”. One source claimed his sample was obtained by his grandfather during a cleanup operation on a crashed UFO. The reason it crashed was because it “collided with a meteor”. You can read the whole, fascinating story at https://archive.fo/qblRc......

That sounds like BS to me. Ignoring the fact that the term "meteor" is used to define little more than space dust burning up in the atmosphere (as opposed to a significantly sized chunk of rock), I find the concept of anything being hit by a space rock at altitude (never mind an alien spacecraft with presumably advanced technology) to be extremely unlikely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

47 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

That sounds like BS to me. Ignoring the fact that the term "meteor" is used to define little more than space dust burning up in the atmosphere (as opposed to a significantly sized chunk of rock), I find the concept of anything being hit by a space rock at altitude (never mind an alien spacecraft with presumably advanced technology) to be extremely unlikely.

That part is from the referenced material which goes on to talk about a dimensional powerplant which opens an energy vortex around the UFO. The supplier's whole account is a lot like the plot of a 1950s sci fi movie. At least, it has entertainment value. The problem is that some people take it seriously.

• Like 1

Dugald Walker

20 hours ago, FBW737 said:

I wonder if they are good to eat? Do they like how we taste? 

Tastes like Chicken 😄

• Like 3

Matthew Kane

What if...

The reason so many crash is not because we are dealing with hyper advanced alien technology, but instead, alien probes, sub-light probes, that have been traveling through the cosmos for an inordinate amount of time. Hence why they are no longer as reliable as originally designed.

On 6/9/2023 at 3:22 AM, FBW737 said:

Do they have a head, a torso, two arms and two legs with hands and feet?

Apparently Grush gave all the tasty classified info to Congress, and they are going to hold a hearing.

Be interesting to see the outcome.

1 hour ago, martin-w said:

Apparently Grush gave all the tasty classified info to Congress, and they are going to hold a hearing.

Be interesting to see the outcome.

If there really is tangible evidence of extraterrestrial life given to Congress, do you really think they are going to tell the public?  I don't know what is really going on, maybe we are being visited by ET's, maybe it's something else, maybe it is all designed to distract and entertain the public.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

1 hour ago, stans said:

If there really is tangible evidence of extraterrestrial life given to Congress, do you really think they are going to tell the public?  I don't know what is really going on, maybe we are being visited by ET's, maybe it's something else, maybe it is all designed to distract and entertain the public.

Well, certain congressmen and ladies are rather P'd off that the military aren't being forthcoming and adamant that the public have a right to know, so who knows. We are living in strange times.

The issue isn't if Grusch is telling the truth, it's if the guys feeding him this stuff are, if they are truthful or not.

As for distracting the public, that's certainly possible and the UFO phenomonon has been used for that purpose before.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stans said:

If there really is tangible evidence of extraterrestrial life given to Congress, do you really think they are going to tell the public? 

That's the thing. Suppose Congress is is given definitive proof of aliens visiting Earth, what is the next step? Will they make recommendations for making some details public or will they just say they can't talk about it either because it's all classified?

• Like 1

Dugald Walker