Bill A

Honeycomb...Come on man..

So I ordered replacement airliner handles in on April 20th. I have emailed them back and forth on an update when it will be shipped. They are telling me that their warehouse is having issues with their printer to print shipping labels..., then they told me that it should be sent out last week....well here we go again...nothing...I have asked for a refund and they have refunded me the money and cancelled my order. They told me to order from other providers that are affiliates to them since they are having issues. Does anyone else know here I can order handles? I have searched and cant find it.

"Good morning,

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. I will cancel your order and refund your purchase. Please note this shipping issue is only affecting our warehouse and not our partner retailers. If you would still like to purchase our products, you should have no issues going that route. Again our apologies.

Regards,
Honeycomb"

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

The products are nice, but customer service leaves something to desire. June 23rd and they are still using the excuse of warehouse issues on orders. They need to do a better job with how they communicate with their customers instead of just saying they are unaware of when products will ship.