Sign in to follow this  
flibberflops

Excellent Support

I just wanted to share my recent experience I had with Fulcrum support....

I originally purchased my Fulcrum One Yoke almost two years ago. It had worked flawlessly without issue for many flight hours until recently when out of the blue one of the buttons stopped working.

So I reached out to Chris via enquiries@fulcrumsim.com to see he could suggest anything to resolve the issue. To cut a long story short we batted some diagnostic emails back and forth but alas it turned out that unfortunately my problem seemed to be something a bit out of the ordinary. With that Chris arranged for my Yoke to be picked up by Fedex so it could be taken back to base for repair. It returned a few days later fully working again. The only cost I had to bare was the trauma of using a Ye Olde cruddy Saitek yoke for few days!

Cheers Chris, great support.

• Like 3

That has to be a very welcome post for Chris considering the flak he's had to put up with lately. Well done for posting.

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.