Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

A day at the races - Daytona Beach

just a quick grab of the racing at Daytona Beach in the new KDAB from BMworld and AmSim. Had to slow the sime down to actually grab them, as they're moving pretty fast.

ouhLDAZ.jpg

can't tell for sure, but that looks like it might be the pace car out front
l5Flc9e.jpg

q85DsA7.jpg

fdvMHkj.jpg

5A0HYSu.jpg

Ue1tq12.jpg

seMWchA.jpg

Fun stuff!

• Like 5

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Lol, i couldn't picture that! I'll have to fly over the race with my 737. Who will win the Andy race? 😁

Nice shots! 😉 

• Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

5 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Can you drive one?

Yeah i can with my 737-800 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Just now, Alaska738 said:

Yeah i can with my 737-800 🤣🤣🤣

🤪

• Like 1

Jack Sawyer

I'm not too far from KDBA and have gone to the races many times. I've also had a bit of aerial activity over the area. You are c aware Embry-Riddle  is roughly SE of the track . Great area to fly.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

9 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Can you drive one?

Don't think so Jack. But there are driveable cars available for MSFS, so you could probably have a lap or two if you wanted. Might be best to turn collisions off though <grin>

9 hours ago, Alaska738 said:

Lol, i couldn't picture that! I'll have to fly over the race with my 737. Who will win the Andy race? 😁

Nice shots! 😉

Cheers Will. Don't know about the 737 but the Got Friends Astro One would work around this circuit. Don't know it could keep up with the cars though

8 hours ago, 188AHC said:

Embry-Riddle  is roughly SE of the track

Had to look that up, not something I was aware of. I'll take a look and see if it's actually in the sim, might be interesting.

• Like 2

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.