Sign in to follow this  
CanadaOne

More Acceleration Screenshots

Guest tmholopa

this guy who posted the has serious issues with blurries.so they didnt fix even that in SP2. i am soooooo disappointed right now.

Guest Cell

*sigh* How can you say that without knowing nothing of his machine/settings etc. The performance increase in DX9 is worth it. Besides SP2 is free ffs

Guest Mike707

Cell,Did you notice a reduction in blurries in your case? Thanks.

Guest Cell

Well that depends on how fast you fly. It's a lot smoother under DX9 now. Haven't had a real problem on my mchine since SP1 to be honest.

Guest Mike707

Ok, another question for you Cell. Are there any visual changes outside of better looking water and virtual cockpit shadows? What I mean is, are there any changes in the way that light and shadow effects look?

Guest Cell

Yes, the self shadowing is a lot smoother now. The bloom in DX10 performs way better, hardly an impact in frames with both bloom and water x2 on. There's lots of little tweaks which add up to the whole, and trying to compare DX9 SP1 with DX10 SP2 is hard really. The best way to see if download SP2 when it arrives.

Cell, your link leads to a placeholder site. AVG warns this page has a viral exploit. Please correct.Jon

Guest Cell

Hi Jon, the 6th heaven one ? It's just a dead site, only closed it two days ago. It needs removing anyway.

Yup, Cell, thanks for removing the link from your sig.Jon

I'm loving that CF-18 action. Nice looking HUD.Can't wait!