Sign in to follow this  

Request:: Ford Tri-Motor for FSX ?

Guest zelmo

Greetings!I'm looking for a Ford Tri-Motor that will work in FSX. I found a blog that explains how to import the default Tri-Motor from FS9 into FSX, but that doesn't help because I donated my FS9 to a children's cancer center when I got FSX.I'm willing to do pay-ware, no problem. There was a re-paint for the FS9 plane for Island Airlines, and since I'm from the little Ohio town that flew these in commercial passenger service (from an airport named after my grandfather, no less), and I really want this back, but I'm stuck.Any advice appreciated, and thanks!-zelmo-

Why not just buy another copy of FS9? You can get it for about $20, so if you are willing to go payware for the tri-motor, seems to me that would be the best route. That way you also get all the other aircraft from FS9.

Guest tmilton

That's an excellent suggestion. In fact I bought FS2004 recently for a friend of mine who has a half a decade old computer and is resistant to upgrade. Maybe the introduction to a flight sim may spur him to upgrade in order to get FSX. :-) In any case, I did keep my own copy of FS9, and may also try to port the Ford Trimotor over to FSX. I also like that plane quite a bit.