Sign in to follow this  
viz

RTM Magic Screenie Comparison

Well I took Brians post as a bit of humor since this magic shot image has been around many times.Boshar-there are lots of negative posts on this site-do a search.There still seems to be confusion between negativity and good manners-I find the concept rather obvious.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpgForum Moderatorhttp://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/

Maybe the FS-X forum is a bit to happy for a pessimist like me ;-).I do think its a matter of point and counterpoint kind of what Timer15 mentioned in that another tread.I don't begrudge people their fun in FS-X but I do think FS-X split the community and to some (like me) it will never be the next installment of FS. The main point of my previous post here is the comparisson of FS-X with other DX-10 hybrid games. Its not uncommon for such games to deliver little in new features and FPS so if FS-X DX10 dissapoints its in good company. DX10 needs to mature. Vista needs to mature (in our IT department we never use a new unpatched Microsoft OS). Maybe FS-XI will deliver on all those promisses from the marketing department.

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg