Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

A380, heading out over London and Southend

Half a dozen shots just checking to see if my XP11 A380 works ok in XP12. Seems to be fine for my use (no idea if any of the systems actually work, of course)

This is the default EGLL. I bought the TaiModels version, and it looks great, but I think it might be causing a weird ground tile problem out east and I've stopped using it till I can figure it out.
TiV5TXU.jpg

eKyYy1l.jpg

ltx9pk1.jpg

BKEFRBT.jpg

Coming up over Southend
9sJqlyk.jpg

I (mis)spent my youth in Southend, from age 5 to 20, and it sort of disturbs me to look down on a shot like this and think that my entire formative years were spent in a patch of the planet pretty much covered by one smallish cloud shadow. That WAS my world for all that time.
2BTg0WT.jpg

kxERn8S.jpg

But now the world's my lobster, as Del would say
t3FC4jo.jpg

• Like 5

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

I'd say you've broadened your horizons since age 20...and not just in the sim. Nice shots, btw.

• Like 1

Nice set, we all wait  for this plane coming to MSFS..🙃

cheers 😉

• Like 3

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

On 6/28/2023 at 11:38 PM, John F said:

I'd say you've broadened your horizons since age 20...and not just in the sim. Nice shots, btw.

Cheers John. Strange how things pan out - I now have the whole world to explore at my leisure and at my fingertips (or shouild that be mouse-wheel?), but I no longer actually travel in it for real and spend most of my time (happily) in my home.

On 6/29/2023 at 12:35 AM, Alaska738 said:

Excellent! 😉 

Thanks Will - XP12 is proving to be quite fun and rather handsome.

On 6/29/2023 at 5:11 AM, pmplayer said:

Nice set, we all wait  for this plane coming to MSFS..🙃

cheers 😉

Cheers PM - and yep, I'll be grabbing this when/if it eventually arrives. Be nice if it has a real luxury interior too.

On 6/29/2023 at 4:49 PM, Jack_Sawyer said:

Terrific.

Thanks Jack. I won't try getting this big boy through Tower Bridge though.

• Like 2

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.