Sign in to follow this  
Guest gfx4u

Need Embraer Stuff!!!

Guest gfx4u

Hi all,I need anything you got on the Embraer E-Jets (170/75/90/95). Flight manuals, maintence manuals, documents, access to the aircraft, or just plain knowledge.I'll take anything you got.If you or anyone you know think you can be of any help at all, please email or pm me ASAP!If you can help a lot there might even be something in it for you. :D Thanks a lot,Sean Isom

Just curious as to why you need this material since it's a lot to ask for? I'd say the best place to ask is Embraer. I'm afraid post 9/11, such information is harder to come by in a simming forum without someone establishing their bona fides, especially when asking about commercial jet transports. If you're trying to model the Embraer for FSx or X-Plane, I'd suggest asking in the aircraft design forum--they may not have the depth of detail you want, but there may be enough information to design a good aircraft.That said, good luck in your quest. I'm starting to see more of the 17x/19x series in my recent travels, but haven't had a chance to fly in one yet.Regards,JohnEdit: The thought just struck me after I replied, over at Dreamwingsdesign there's a fellow who has pretty good knowledge of the 1xx series cockpit and flight dynamics. You may want to join that forum and ask there.

Guest gfx4u

Yes, I am making a model of the series for FSX.You do raise a very good point about the security. I fly the MD80, so I am used to having everything I need readily accessible from our ops department. However, on the internet anyone can pretend to be anybody, and I can see how someone could misuse those documents in terrible ways.Usually I am able to get anything I need for FS through my many contacts in the aviation profession, but since the ERJ is still not all that common, it is difficult to find stuff on.I have tried contracting Embraer, but they are not the most friendly people. Their mindset is that you shell out $20 million for the plane, and only then they'll help you out.Anyways, thanks for the reply and I will continue my quest. BTW you should try a flight on it sometime; you'll see why they say its "Business class travel at economy prices".Cheers,Sean

Guest BobLee

You do realize that one of Embraer's jets was in a mid-air with B737 in Brazil and that 155 people died. Someone asking them for "everything" may not get the most friendly reception right now.

Guest 737typerated

I fly the md80 but i want to make a erj for fs, sounds fishy to me.

Guest gfx4u

Sounds just as fishy as having 737 type rated in your title.I would appreciate if you would not post just based on pure speculation. I am appalled you would even think of posting something like that.It took me five years of hard work to land a position on the MD81. Yes, I would rather be flying the something more modern like the 170, but it is a good job for a great airline. I dreamed of flying sice I was a kid and I am now living my dream. Please do not tell me that is fishy.So now, tell me, are you REALLY type rated on the 737?Also, maybe you are not aware that I have been working on this ERJ project for over two years. I am not some dumb person who just decided to start simming, I have been simming since FS 5.1 and developing since FS2000. I also currently have a 3 year old AOM for the 190, I was just wondering if anyone had anything else.So why would I want to do an ERJ if I fly the S80? Well, let's look at the facts. There are three excellent payware packages out there already for the DC9/MD80 series. No one has made a payware 170 yet. People have posted practically begging for a 170. THAT is why I choose to do it. So there would actually be a market for it.Yes, I am aware that an Embraer Legacy and a 737 crashed over the Brazillian rainforest last week, and my thoughts go out to everyone involved. But that has absolutely nothing to do with this post, so I have no clue why you even brought it up.I was just curious if anyone out there had anything. If they did I would be more than willing to prove my identity.I have been on the AVSIM forums for over two years and I used to think it was a friendly place for ideas to be openly exchanged. Apparently that is not the case. I will take my forum business elsewhere where people do not act like a bunch of kids.Tom or other admins: Please lock this thread.Sean

Before the thread gets locked. Try esscoaircraft.com They have many manuals and might be able to source info for you.

Sean,Try not to let it get to you. Give me an MSN sometime this evening maybe around 7p Central US time (0000 GMT).Don't have anything reference the newer E's but maybe some other relevant info.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Sean,You've been on this forum for a pretty good while. You can't let one stupid remark bring judgement upon the whole. And I think it's pretty hard to find a forum where an idiot might reside.I was angry for you when I read that comment. I for one like the EMBRAER and I don't fly anything. I play with trains, and fly a mean P-51 Mustang (RC)Keep ypur "Forum Business" here. I may have a question about MD*)'s that I might want to ask you for help in answering.Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)

Guest gfx4u

Thanks Guys,Sorry I was put off by the earlier comments. Just me venting my frustration. That's what happens when I read the forums at 6 am before I had my usual several cups of coffee! :-lolCessnaFlyer: Just sent an email to the owner, Ill see what he turns up.Jeff Nielsen_OSS: Sent you an email, too.monnie: Thanks for the advice. Send me a PM with your question and I'll see if I can't answer it.Thanks again guys,Sean