Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Just Flight Fokker F28 Professional released

22 hours ago, UrgentSiesta said:

LoL - why in the world would you believe I'd be angry?

We all know JF make very good addons, and I'm very happy for them that this one is going well.

Now that it's out of the way, i'm looking forward to the other far more interesting aircraft they're bringing to the sim.

Do you mean the kind of plane that everything is done for you? BORING!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Anybody with a weak hardware setup like mine (4770+1080) with this addon ? Is it hard on the FPS ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

On 7/13/2023 at 12:42 PM, JustFlightScott said:

Our servers are still feeling the strain and the sales numbers are on a par with the 146 Professional, which sold amazingly well and continues to do so.

Good to hear. Out of curiosity: How would you compare your sales rate to the time before MSFS launched? Does the often acclaimed MSFS effect really exist? 🙂

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

1 hour ago, YukonPete said:

Do you mean the kind of plane that everything is done for you? BORING!

Nope. 

There are, believe it or not, airplanes other than airliners and bug smashers...

Sorry guys, have to chip in here...

I find it ironic we spend thousands (sum of all parts) on a system that we all hope to provide the best possible experience in our hobby, after all that's what we want.

A very respected developer then spends a long time developing a study level aircraft to take full advantage of said system and hardware  and some moan about it...Remember, development mode only generates expenses.

Buy a console game for not much less, once it's complete it's complete...like a puzzle...

Buy an aircraft and you have the whole world to explore...day after day if you so wish....

Sorry, just my twopenneth worth

Dave

• Like 2

Anyone else having an issue with the lift dumpers not automatically deploying on landing?  I press the little red arm button down, it lights up, but they don’t deploy once I touch down.  I don’t think I’m missing a step but I’m not sure what the issue could be.

Thanks

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Since our F28 released on the Marketplace yesterday, PC only for now, we have released another video, showing off some of the finer details of the aircraft.  Hopefully the video will help out with some of the real detailed areas.  Hope you enjoy it...

• Like 4

On 11/3/2023 at 11:33 AM, JustFlightScott said:

Since our F28 released on the Marketplace yesterday, PC only for now, we have released another video, showing off some of the finer details of the aircraft.  Hopefully the video will help out with some of the real detailed areas.  Hope you enjoy it...

Wow. I don't own this add on (yet) but watched every second of that video. You can't put a price on enthusiasm and your love/pride for this project shines brightly. When I have some spare time to learn a new aircraft yours will be my next purchase. I already fly the PMDG 736 VOR/NDB only but was looking for a plane that was designed around those NAV systems rather than includes them as a backup to the glass.

Quick question: is there any kind of save state option available? I like alternating between C&D and quick turn around equally.

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Interesting registration on a British Airways plane. I assume that it was "borrowed" from another airline?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

To anyone interested.

This splendid aircraft is available at a 25% discount this weekend from the justflight website, sale ends Monday.

This aircraft has the most realistic feeling taxying that I've experienced in any sim to date, and  it's not too shoddy in the air either ! 

Just Flight - F28 Professional

• Like 3

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Does that mean that it turns properly on the ground, Jon? You know, the exact opposite of my PMDG 737-600?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Very tempting 

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

2 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Does that mean that it turns properly on the ground, Jon? You know, the exact opposite of my PMDG 737-600?

It just trundles along at idle power once it's underway without accelerating , taxying in VR it just seems to have a nice weighty and therefore realistic feel to it.

I use a separate hardware tiller, and yes it turns nice as well.   

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

I think the Fokker 70/100 will be my new all time favourite once released judging by the way the F28 handles.

In the old P3D and FSX days I was always luke warm about JF's flight models , but with the F28 and the recent Vulcan they're really something special.

787 captain.  

Just purchased it. I am currently touring Papua New Guinea but after that I might go to Cairns and get into the F28 over there.

Edited by orchestra_nl

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5