Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Just Flight Fokker F28 Professional released

nice aircraft but i'm waiting for the f100.  and also for the rj100.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Any news on the F100 development? Really hoping for this one too and the RJ. Never seems to be a timeline

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

On 2/27/2024 at 12:21 AM, Purr said:

Any news on the F100 development? Really hoping for this one too and the RJ. Never seems to be a timeline

Hi there

There was a dev update on the F70/100 back on January 19th and for the RJ Pro back towards the end of December.

https://www.justflight.com/in-development

Work is progressing nicely on both but the work isn't conducive to being able to bring more regular updates right now and we're just going to be tempting fate by offering dates/timelines etc. There's nothing more we'd like to do than give you more and more info and detail and release dates but it's simply fraught with uncertainty and danger so it makes it a bit pointless until we're a little further on. I'd say we're aiming for a middle of the year release for the RJ and then a few months after that for the F70 and 100.  That's very much just gut feel at the moment though there's not tons of science behind that feeling. 

What I can say is we'll be in a position to bring you some new dev updates for both projects in the coming weeks. That's quite advanced and we're just waiting on a couple of things for each to get them to the stage where we can show the next batch of features and development work.

Hope that helps to an extent. Thanks for your patience.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Scott yes I appreciate your update for sure. Looking forward to future updates when you have them. So keen to buy and fly them both!

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10