Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

A2A Comanche has been released!

2 minutes ago, Scott - A2A said:

I just responded to this to get more info on the unit, but Rene's post saying "I have the trim sensitivity specific for each plane in SPAD.next profiles" might be the fix for you?

Scott

Thanks Scott, but I don't use SPAD.next.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=74724

The good news is the demand for this is far higher than we expected, so yes we are thrilled about this, however our servers (which are very powerful btw) are overloading. So if you are having issues with the store or our website, please be patient. We thought we had plenty of headroom. We will be increasing capacity after this wave is over. Our primary goal now is making sure people enjoy flying our Comanche. Thank you everyone for your support and we are going to be here around the clock until this wave is over and everyone is happy and flying.

Scott

• Like 5

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

16 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=74724

The good news is the demand for this is far higher than we expected, so yes we are thrilled about this, however our servers (which are very powerful btw) are overloading. So if you are having issues with the store or our website, please be patient. We thought we had plenty of headroom. We will be increasing capacity after this wave is over. Our primary goal now is making sure people enjoy flying our Comanche. Thank you everyone for your support and we are going to be here around the clock until this wave is over and everyone is happy and flying.

Scott

Another example of a 3rd party developer estimating their sales in MSFS, only to find out their estimate is short, and that they will end up making way more money than they expected. Congratz to A2A.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 9

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Nice to be back in A2A aircraft. Love it.

I had an issue with the Helper service not loading. I had to manually edit my EXE.XML to include it. All A-OKay now.

• Like 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Anyone else have no sound? I turned the volume up in the tablet and MSFS settings but I can't hear the Accusim sounds like the engine or anything else.

I do get every other sound from MSFS, like wind, ATC, etc...

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Interesting report from official msfs forum: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/a2a-commanche-250-is-on-its-way/471688/392 

Overall very positive reactions there so far with most issues being around hardware config/setup..  there is this bit about potential sync issues between external and in-sim processing, and that might be dependent on CPU and other machine resources (I wonder how granular the simvar data and data rate is):

I am getting some stutters where it skips a frame or 2 (hitches) and on catching up, the plane jumps upwards suddenly. Exactly the same as I get with the HPG H145 where the external physics catches up (or something like that). I have finally got my PC humming to the point that I don’t have any issues at all for performance anywhere else, so I suspect it is the helper app, and possibly something to do with the cores it’s using (I am on AMD 7950X3D). Not even sure how to check or what I could change to smooth it out.

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

Has anyone figured out to set a button to switch modes on the autopilot like ST HD Lo and HI Track?  I been using the mouse and toggling the knob, but I thought I used to have a button assigned to that in P3D. 

Disregard, I found the input config in the windows menu for A2A.

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 hours ago, Sethos said:

And would you look at that, the beautiful yet simple simulation of putting on a headset to mute the sounds that I've missed from P3D. My God a lot of addon plane makers need to take notice.

And don't forget to turn on the noise cancellation with the button 🙂

4 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Disregard, I found the input config in the windows menu for A2A.

The stock autopilot toggle ('Z' key by default) will work too.

• Like 1

Mike Krawczyk

A2A Simulations

2 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

I'd take the civilian version or an Aerostar, or Lancair Legacy or... Or.....haha!

I think I'm an outlier here but I'd really like to see their C182 next.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Interesting report from official msfs forum: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/a2a-commanche-250-is-on-its-way/471688/392 

Overall very positive reactions there so far with most issues being around hardware config/setup..  there is this bit about potential sync issues with the plane's position in 3D space being controlled by external processing, and that might be dependent on CPU and other machine resources (I wonder how granular the simvar data and data rate is):

I am getting some stutters where it skips a frame or 2 (hitches) and on catching up, the plane jumps upwards suddenly. Exactly the same as I get with the HPG H145 where the external physics catches up (or something like that). I have finally got my PC humming to the point that I don’t have any issues at all for performance anywhere else, so I suspect it is the helper app, and possibly something to do with the cores it’s using (I am on AMD 7950X3D). Not even sure how to check or what I could change to smooth it out.

I see nothing wrong at all so far, hand flies great, trim and pitch seem fine, and even the autopilot is tracking very well. Everything just works.  Looks like I  will be flying this a great deal. 

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

11 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

I think I'm an outlier here but I'd really like to see their C182 next.

Aerostar! We need twin with acusim!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, Rockliffe said:

All we want now is for a Stream Deck profile to replace having to use a mouse with the EFB. :wink:

Not for the complete EFB, but covers some parts:

https://flightsim.to/file/58314/a2a-comanche-pa-24-streamdeck-xl-plus-profile-and-aao-scripts

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also just noticed you get 50 A2A loyalty points with the MSFS Comanche which I believe will translate to $5 of a future purchase (and who isn't going to want a buy something else from A2A after trying this ?)

• Like 2