Sign in to follow this  
Guest BravoRomeu

Warning: New Virtualcol E-Jets... Worth the money?

Guest BravoRomeu

Guys,It is really sad. But, I have to do this.I am unable to contact the developers of this product and I read in this forum other people had same problems with them.It is about their new E-JETs.It is something I am afraid to happen with this "proliferation" of new Add-ons, and I believe we all need to avoid at ANY cost... It is about a poor product for an abusive unreal price. We cannot let this happen!I am gonna quote below my email I tried to send to all emails that came with the product and ALL bounced back, their website "contact us" section does not work, too.I hope they will read this forum.Please, report if you have had the same sort of problem... I hope not too many people wasted their money on this airplane... So sad! :-("Guys,I just bought the EJET thing from FS Pilot Shop.I am sorry, but I am really disapointed with that.Almost 38$ for an unfinished product? Have you seem what we get when the buy the 145 for 25$ from Feelthere?I really apologize, I would like to come here and give a lot of compliments, but this is not the case!Guys, the only good thing is Uwe's panel, that was free and I already have it.Everything else was "half" (or less done)... The model is unfinished, there are some strange things on it, flaps are wrong, aft cargo door and so on...VC? Do you call that "an excellent virtual cockpit" as we can read from your product merchandise?That is a 2D VC, I had never seem that... Nothing is 3D!Everybody knows there is no CB panel behind pilots, there are on the side of the seats.Windows have no details, as well as windshield, and everything else!It is impossible to fly this thing, and it is crazy expensive.You are in the right path, but you should have finished the job before putting it for sale.I really want to know if you are going to fix all this?Otherwise, is there a way I can get my money back so I can buy something worth the money from Feelthere, Captain, Level-D and so on?I work for Embraer, and I work with these airplanes everyday... Let me know in case you need any help!Hope you understand my point, if you have ever been less then 10Km from one of these airplanes, or you own any other product from the manufacturers I listed you will get it.If it was freeware I would never say anything like this, but it is not, and it is #### expensive $$$$$$$!Looking forward to receiving some feedback.Thanks.Erick"Guys, I strongly recommend to NOT buy this product.IMPORTANT: I do not have anything against Uwe work, it is in fact an amazing panel, and great job from him. But, not enough for a payware yet. ;-)Thanks for any help.Cheers,Erick

Thanks for the info! When I saw the price of about 41USD i wanted to do a little research first. I guess I will pass for now unless they update the product. Too bad really.Todd

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

Guest BravoRomeu

>Thanks for the info! When I saw the price of about 41USD i>wanted to do a little research first. I guess I will pass for>now unless they update the product. Too bad really.>>ToddYou will find it "cheaper" on FSPILOTSHOP.COMI would suggest to wait for improvements...

Guest BravoRomeu

>If you are in the US contact the Better Business Bureau.>>http://welcome.bbb.org/>Thanks a lot for the info!I am in Canada, and there is a BBB office here in QC.Will try to deal with the developers first.

Eh, the screenshots look like crap. I wouldn't touch that product with a 10 foot pole...what exactly were you expecting out of this?

Guest BravoRomeu

>Eh, the screenshots look like crap. I wouldn't touch that>product with a 10 foot pole...what exactly were you expecting>out of this? >>Everything is sorted out now.They gave me a gift coupon at Sim Market and I will be able to buy something else... ;-)That was a straight attitude from their side.They accepted all my complaints very well.I believe they will be able to do a good airplane with a little more experience.Cheers,Erick