Sign in to follow this  
JiBrady

How to set altitude in the ATR72-200

Just insatlled the ATR72-200 by Francisco S

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Guest abulaafia

With the ALT knob to the right of the AP ?

There are as many panels for that bird as there are repaints. Can you tell us anything about the panel you are using for it? A picture maybe? author? Names of gauges?Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Thanks for the response.Tried that first and several more times but it does not work.I have FSUIPC set so I can set alt with keyboard and it does not work.Hdg,VS etc work.Thanks,Ron

This is from Avsim library."fsx__denmark_package_v1_atr_72-200_500.zip."Thanks for the responses.Ron

I figured it out.It's an alt hold set not altitude select.Ron

Guest JimC1702

You can set your desired altitude, then set a V/S and select V/S on the autopilot. The plane will climb at the set V/S and stop at the set altitude.This is a nice free-ware package. Only problem I have is, when I look left in either 2-D or 3-D, I have a blue square in my view.Jim

Jim,Thanks for the info.I figured that out also after playing around with it for a while.I have no blue square.I used this plane a lot in FS9.Ron

I can't seem to get the glide slope to work correctly. It always has the RED diamond in a lower position. I do see the LOC indicator, and it does follow the LOC OK. Is anyone else having a problem with glide slope? Perhaps I am not setting something up correctly.Jim