Sign in to follow this  
GerarDream

Remains active, never ends

Hi. My FS9 some times do the same, but FSX never ends. When I end it, it ask me if I want to cloes, I click yes, but FSX remains active in background and using near 100% of the processor resources. The other day I go out for several hours and left it to see if the problem is only a matter of time, but when I return FSX stays alive eating almost all of my resources....I only can end it if I click right button in the windows bar button, then close.And never save my modifications because of this.Thanks.

Guest UlfB

If you have any add ons installed that uses dll or exe files, you could try to disable all those files. Open up the files dll.xml and exe.xml with notepad and look for the topmost False. Change False to True and save the file.The files are found in the same folder as the fsx.cfg file. You wont have any exe.xml if you haven't installed any add on that uses an exe file.Then try to start and close FSX and see what happens. If FSX terminates ok, then you have to enable the files again and disable each individual add-on in the xml files until you find the add-on causing the problem.Hope this helps.Ulf B

Guest UlfB

Then you don't need to try it.Ulf B