Sign in to follow this  
Guest stone53

CTD with add-on A/C and Vista

Guest stone53

I've been running this add-on (Wilco/Feethere ERJ Legacy) with FSX and Windows XP without any problems. Now I've changed to Window Vista Home Edition and get a CTD when I choose "End Flight" to get back and start a new flight.When I click "End Flight" FSX shuts down and I get a message that "the program execution security function has closed FSX" (this is a translation from the Swedish version of Vista. I don't know the exact words in english). If I try to disengage this security function in Vista following the help instructions I get the message that "FSX won't allow this operation". How can I get around this?Not knowing if this is a Vista/FSX problem or a Wilco/Feelthere problem I've posted this question on the Legacy forum as well hoping that my problem won't "fall between the chairs".Greatful for any help.Sten-

Guest stone53

SorryThis ended up at the wrong forum. I'm moving it to the CTD forum.Sten-