Sign in to follow this  
trimwheel

Super Flight Planner (Beta 2)

Guest rf

Checking this out. Using FSX, Can make flight plan and save it. Also can export it using the FS2004 format. I can load it and see it on my GPS indicator. Can it be linked to the autopilot to fly the flightplan using the autipilot in FSX ?Thanks for your help.

Helloif you have loaded the plan into the GPS, then the GPS can drive the autopilot to fly the plan provided you have the aircraft panels NAV/GPS switch set to GPS and the autopilot set to NAV mode.If you have the panels NAV/GPS switch set to NAV and the autopilot set to NAV mode , the autopilot will fly towards the VOR navaid thats frequency is set in your NAV1 radio and COURSE set on your OBS providing you are in range.If you have the autopilot set to HEADING mode the autopilot will fly in the direction of the the heading set on the heading bug on your HSI(edit) Beta 3 is availablehttp://www.freewebs.com/reading1871/30.jpg

So far I'm unable to get a FP to show up in the GPS.I have created a plan and Exported it to FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2004/2002 GPS v 4.0.0.89...saved the FP in .pln format into .../FlightSimulator X files where the rest of my FP's are stored.But I'm unable to LOAD this plan from the FS Flight Planner menu into FS.Works fine with my other .pln's but no go with a SFP generated plan.Any ideas ?EDIT SOLVED....I was attempting to load a FP with a string of airports as waypoints...Gotta have only ONE Departure and ONE Arrival airport in the FP.FlightPlanning 101...duh :-)cheersGreg