Sign in to follow this  
Chalkman

Acceleration out today or tomorrow?

Stores are showing in stock tomorrow? Is this out today or tomorrow guys? I was all psyched to have it today as the availability date says today and Aces said today, but stores are all showing tomorrow. What's the info here??________________________________________________________________________________________________Intel D975XBX2 'Bad Axe 2' | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.20Ghz | 2 GB Super Talent DDR2 800 | Big Typhoon VX | eVGA 8800GTS @ 565/900 | Seagate 2x320GB SATA RAID-0 | OCZ GameXStream 700W | Creative X-Fi | Silverstone TJ-09BW | Matrox Triplehead Setup

Supposed to be today but I checked around yesterday ... no one had any stock ready to be sold today.Ace Combat 6 for the xbox seems to have been pushed back a couple days.

ARGH!I was gonna go get it.....come on dang it! Don't say a release date of the 23rd if it isn't in stores till the 24th!!GRRRRR! I mean, it's on amazon now to order, but I can't find it on walmart.com or anything.edit again... I just called Walmart and Target and they don't have it nor do they know anything about it....

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I just called Gamestop and talked to my friend, she said the street date is tomorrow (Starts selling tomorrow). It ships today.

Guest firehawk44

I just returned from visiting two Targets, two Wal-Marts, and one BestBuy in the Woodbridge VA area and none are in stock and none of the people working in the computer gaming areas knows anything about its release. A couple sales persons had no idea what a "Flight Simulator X" is so I'm in trouble.... I'll order it on the Internet.Jim

Not cool Aces. Not cool at all getting us all hyped up on a release date on the 23rd when that was a ship date. 2 thumbs down for Phil on this one.________________________________________________________________________________________________Intel D975XBX2 'Bad Axe 2' | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.20Ghz | 2 GB Super Talent DDR2 800 | Big Typhoon VX | eVGA 8800GTS @ 565/900 | Seagate 2x320GB SATA RAID-0 | OCZ GameXStream 700W | Creative X-Fi | Silverstone TJ-09BW | Matrox Triplehead Setup

>I just called Gamestop and talked to my friend, she said the>street date is tomorrow (Starts selling tomorrow). It ships>today.Well, the way these things work in the US is: Tuesday is new-release day for music and movies and games.If today is a street date, then the product would have arrived last week. Now much of this may have changed - although my casual observations tell me that tuesday is still new release day - but I'd say that choosing the 23rd was in keeping with this tuesday-is-release-day pattern.It does seem like games have fuzzier release slots.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

See my reply in the other thread, this is not in our control so saying anything like this is offbase.I'll repeat it and elaborate. There are roughly 80,000 employees at MS. Aces is roughly 120 people. Thats 0.15%. From a revenue perspective the sizings are similar. We are a small fish in a very large pond. Aces make product, we do not control manufacturing, marketing, selling, distribution, pricing, etc. I do not even know anyone besides the 1st level marketing contact in any of those areas. So "blaming" us for 1 day is ludicrous. Think about what is going on in the world. Be greatful that all you have to worry you is waiting 1 extra day for a game. Take a deep breath. Really.

>>I just called Gamestop and talked to my friend, she said>the>>street date is tomorrow (Starts selling tomorrow). It ships>>today.>>Well, the way these things work in the US is: Tuesday is>new-release day for music and movies and games.>>If today is a street date, then the product would have arrived>last week. Now much of this may have changed - although my>casual observations tell me that tuesday is still new release>day - but I'd say that choosing the 23rd was in keeping with>this tuesday-is-release-day pattern.>>It does seem like games have fuzzier release slots.Yeah, if you're a 360 or PC gamer like myself, you learn about release/ship dates far too often. Especially around the NCAA/Madden times of year.

>Not cool Aces. Not cool at all getting us all hyped up on a>release date on the 23rd when that was a ship date. 2 thumbs>down for Phil on this one.>________________________________________________________________________________________________>>Intel D975XBX2 'Bad Axe 2' | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.20Ghz>| 2 GB Super Talent DDR2 800 | >Big Typhoon VX | eVGA 8800GTS @ 565/900 | Seagate 2x320GB SATA>RAID-0 | >OCZ GameXStream 700W | Creative X-Fi | Silverstone TJ-09BW |>Matrox Triplehead SetupI say we give you 2 boots out the door....1 for starting a new thread when you got your answer directly above this one, and 2 for trying to start a flame war.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

EB Games Canada now has 30th as the date...FS and BB have some on order but no firm store date, they have not shipped to stores.Looks like at least a week up here...Ace Combat is missing today as well, but its expected this week, so if you have a 360 it will you busy until Acc arrives.

And Ms does control the day things are released regardless of what you say. Our local bestbuy had a shelf full of fsx in stock for almost a week before it was released to the masses and would not sell it because MS controls the release date. They get in trouble for selling anything before a street date. The street date was supposed to be the 23rd which is why i am mad. Call me mad, call me a nutt, whatever. I have been looking more forward to this pack than any other game coming out, including crysis. You and the other people on here making me feel like a jerk should be glad that i am so anxious to buy your product instead of making me feel like a lunatic. Sheesh. Pardon me for loving and being passionate about fsx and aviation.________________________________________________________________________________________________Intel D975XBX2 'Bad Axe 2' | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.20Ghz | 2 GB Super Talent DDR2 800 | Big Typhoon VX | eVGA 8800GTS @ 565/900 | Seagate 2x320GB SATA RAID-0 | OCZ GameXStream 700W | Creative X-Fi | Silverstone TJ-09BW | Matrox Triplehead Setup

>Think about what is going on in the world. Be greatful that>all you have to worry you is waiting 1 extra day for a game.>Take a deep breath. Really.Wise words from a wise man.

Guest The Wizard of Oz

Yep,We poor buggers in the antipodes have to wait another 2 weeks by the time it comes to our doors.!:(There are worst things in life.WOZ