Sign in to follow this  
Chalkman

Acceleration out today or tomorrow?

Guest ac772LR

EB in Ottawa (CA) says the product won't be in stores until next week. Apparently, there was a system wide delay somewhere in the delivery chain.Oh well, what's another few days when we've waited this long.Bill

Guest bugout

>Best Buy's site lists it as available at most stores. Of>course when I look it up at any of the stores near me it says>"Unavailable" Lol. Just checked online... My local best buy has it in stock an is holding a copy for me - Middletown, NYI pre-ordered it from amazon 2 weeks ago and I got an email this morning saying it won't ship until the 30th.. #####?My saitek yoke is arriving today from gogamer.com too! woot!I also called eb games, they said it should be in store by 4:00PM

Ordered from Amazon as well and saw that this morning. Circuit City is beginning to get them in stock, at least one store within 50 miles has it available online.Will have to wait and see on Amazon, if it doesn't ship tomorrow I may just cancel and pop down to Circuit City to pick it up for the weekend.

Guest Staggerwing

Indeed, that "Alert" button is everyone's best friend to keep things sorted quickly, I wish more members would use it when things go sour in a thread. Also members should keep in mind that when you hang pretty much in one or two forums, you don't see that the same person is acting out in others you might not read.. so if they get banned, it's not always just from that one post you saw....

Guest Lith1um

In stock today at my local Best Buy.Not in stock at my local Circuit City. Doesn't suprise me though, considering CC fired all their long term employees and hired temps.On the day of "Bioshock"s release they indicated stock online, when I checked the store they were clueless.

Yeah! Got my copy from Santa Monica Circuit City for 17.99! The stock guy asked me if I needed help, and I looked at him and he had five copies of FSX Acceleration in his hands! Lol.