Sign in to follow this  
StormChaser

Wilco Airbus V2

Guest ac772LR

Ok, I know I was warned, but I bought the package anyway. What a mistake! This thing is incredibly flawed and not worth the investment. Wait a few months until they release a few patches, which hopefully will fix the package's many problems.I only had a chance to try two aircraft last night, and both were flawed:A346- Port wing outside pylon does not connect to the wing- Rudder, elevators and ailerons not animated, but flaps are (?)A330 MRTT- Tire animation is extremely jerkyPanels- Less functionality than the panel in V1Trust me, this in not worth the investment at this time. Wait until PMDG release their Airbus line or stick with PSS, which is currently on sale.Bill

I think the old line - "told ya so" applies here. Hard to believe a new product was released while the support forum is locked out.

>Ok, I know I was warned, but I bought the package anyway.>What a mistake! This thing is incredibly flawed and not worth>the investment. Wait a few months until they release a few>patches, which hopefully will fix the package's many>problems.>>I only had a chance to try two aircraft last night, and both>were flawed:>>A346>- Port wing outside pylon does not connect to the wing>- Rudder, elevators and ailerons not animated, but flaps are>(?)>>A330 MRTT>- Tire animation is extremely jerky>>Panels>- Less functionality than the panel in V1>>Trust me, this in not worth the investment at this time. Wait>until PMDG release their Airbus line or stick with PSS, which>is currently on sale.>>Bill>Write up your experience and send it in to PCPilot and PCComputer mags. The world should know the truth.

Guest ac772LR

I take back my criticism regarding the panel - it is scalable and can be expanded to provide far more functionality than I thought previously. I

Guest DanWalloch

There are a lot of people complaining about FeelThere, but what makes everyone love CLS, it's just a bunch of POSKY people making you pay for what they won't release freeware. All you get is a model and a very bad panel, and the FDEs are a joke.