Sign in to follow this  
Guest ronht

Instant replay in missions?

Guest dswo

I bought FSX the day it came out, but last night was the first time I tried the Red Bull air racing mission. Very fun, and very smooth! Whets my appetite for Acceleration... Also raises a question: is it possible to enable instant replay? It seems to be greyed out in the mission.

Guest Calb

Unfortunately it won't work either. However, having FSRecorder installed is a good idea. The built-in recorder is broken and has been since FS2000.Cal

Guest ronht

I use Fraps to record the missions. Here is a link to one of my Red Bull time trials that I recorded in Fraps and uploaded to YouTube -

You can find Fraps at http://www.fraps.com/Regards,Ron

Guest ronht

Here's another challenge for you that look fairly good on the video. Take off out of KSAN in an Extra 300 and fly a short hop to land on the carrier just south of the field. Here's my YouTube video -

It's a lot harder than it looks as you have to fly at min speed with a limited view out of the cockpit. Full realismFull fuelCrash detection enabledKeep your view in the cockpit on finalThis requires flying the Extra at min speed - check out the airspeed on final. :-hahGreat funRegards,Ron