Sign in to follow this  
Accolade

Comanche Locked brakes

26 minutes ago, Accolade said:

Following ...
I think I'm at an impasse

Are your Community folder empty of any addon except the Comanche and the official folder from any Market Place aircraft ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

il y a 52 minutes, Glenn Fitzpatrick a dit :

C'est comme ça avec toutes les livrées ???

Yes 🥶

Edited by Accolade

27 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Votre dossier Community est-il vide de tout addon à l'exception du Comanche et du dossier officiel de n'importe quel avion Market Place ?

this is the first time I have bought an aircraft outside the FS2020 Marketplace

3 hours ago, Accolade said:

Following ...
After a night's sleep, I checked this morning if the problem had evolved.
I tested on the ground no change.
Then I had the idea of going straight into the air at 7000 feet...plane frozen, no lift, propeller stopped, falling like a stone, no glide, no lift.
I decided to hit a big blow and uninstall the plane then to reinstall it properly by indicating installation under administrator account.
Nothing to do I find the identical plane... really identical because it had kept the parameters that I had entered. He remembered my problems.

If you want a quick solution, post your problem on the A2A forum. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

13 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Si vous voulez une solution rapide, postez votre problème sur le forum A2A. 

In the form of registration on the forum: They ask this question:

Name a device commonly used by a pilot to control an aircraft.:

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

What does it mean ?

( I do not speak English well . I can only speak the "google translate" language. ) 

34 minutes ago, Accolade said:

In the form of registration on the forum: They ask this question:

Name a device commonly used by a pilot to control an aircraft.:

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

What does it mean ?

( I do not speak English well . I can only speak the "google translate" language. ) 

answer joystick, or rudder pedals. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

54 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

joystick de réponse ou pédales de gouvernail. 

THANKS . I just successfully registered

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Accolade said:

All the planes work very well. I bought planes on the FS 2020 market place they work perfectly

It is not the issue of them working well or not but of a possible incompatibility. What you describe is unusual in its persistence. it sounds very much like one. The SOP then is to deactivate all the addons, pay- or freeware, aircraft, sceneries and utilities.  And check without.. 

La question n'est pas de savoir s'ils marchent bien ou pas mais d'une incompatibilté possible.  La persistance de ce que vous décrivez es inhabituelle. Cela y ressemble fort. La procédure standard est dde déactiver tous vos compléments, avions, paysages, utilités. Et de vérifier si le problème persiste..  

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

8 hours ago, Accolade said:

Following ...
After a night's sleep, I checked this morning if the problem had evolved.
I tested on the ground no change.
Then I had the idea of going straight into the air at 7000 feet...plane frozen, no lift, propeller stopped, falling like a stone, no glide, no lift.
I decided to hit a big blow and uninstall the plane then to reinstall it properly by indicating installation under administrator account.
Nothing to do I find the identical plane... really identical because it had kept the parameters that I had entered. He remembered my problems.

You could try and remove the files in C-Schijf\Users\.........\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\a2a-aircraft-pa24\work\
or move the entire \a2a-aircraft-pa24 folder to another location to see whether the aircraft are reset.

If it doesn't work just move the files back to their original location.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

I had this same problem - when I first installed this plane the brakes wouldn't release but a reboot fixed it. Have you tried going to another plane then back to the commanche?

10 hours ago, Accolade said:

this is the first time I have bought an aircraft outside the FS2020 Marketplace

That is not the reason... The a2a plane is different in that it runs partially outside MSFS..

Not where you bought it..

• Like 2

Bert

Je suis allé discuter sur le forum A2A. Mon problème est résolu. Le grand patron m'a expliqué que je devais réduire les performances du FS2020 car mon ordinateur n'est pas assez puissant. En effet la comanche fonctionne bien maintenant. Je voulais le signaler à ceux comme moi qui ont ce type de problème.
( Retour )

Edited by Accolade
  • Like 1