Sign in to follow this  
pastorpilot

Acceleration...so far, for me, a win

Just an update for DX10....I'm using nhancer but put everything to application and that remove the jaggies on the aircraft, uncheck it and on my system I lose antialiasing. Not sure why.Still, Bloom on, low2x, no difference between that and DX9...frames the same just about. The bloom is a wonderful effect, makes things vibrant in the sunlight, the cockpit lighting is enhanced as are the airplane shadows. The silver mustang is amazing with the lighting.Cockpit shadows are jaggy as has been reported. I'm on Nvidia's latest WHQL.The other thing I noticed is the switching back and forth between windowed and full screen is instantaneous now, not to mention the dissapearing screen when touching the task bar has, well, dissapeared. It's a real window now.Vista Home Premium, 32 bit. Thank you Aces, the aircraft are well worth the 30 bucks. Haven't tried the missions, it'll take sometime to get the feel of these aircraft, plus I keep blowing the engine on the mustang.

Besides UT, I'm using Cloud 9 U.S., Europe, and Africa. I use FS Genesis as well. Many addon planes from RealAir, Flight1, and I also use FSDiscover (would be lost without it). Recently, I acquired FEX, and I love the effects from that. Usually, I just randomize most effects in that. Additionally, I never fly without RealWeather. Everything is working well..."Knock on Wood"! I use Vista Ultimate...upgraded from XP.

Guest thx1169

I installed Acceleration last night on my HP 1 year old computer running XP SP2.Nice overall improvement, the only problem is with my Aerosoft Missions pack. None of the planes will load. I'll wait for a patch from them. I do not have a lot of add on planes or scenery, Just Aerosoft and a few Cloud9 packages and I'm happy. Well worth the 29 dollars.Can't wait to get home tonight and fly the FA/18!cheers.