Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsxmissionguy

I got it!!!

My wife bought it for me as a gift!!!Gotta love that!I really like the F18! Neat, and with the Blue Angels paints!! Very cool, the VC is awesome, just gotta find a manual of sorts to figure out how to do stuff lol....I like the P51's, my favorite is the Cloud Dancer paint....cool skin that reflects in the sun and when I bank etc...I already broke that poor guys back in the first Edwards AFB mission lol! whooops!now I gotta reintialize UTX and FEX....should be fun!And yeah, there is a bit of a hit in the F18 HUD - to be expected though...nice job on the VC!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest Stoopy

Excellent......very happy here as well. One thing, I have FEX and UTX as well, and didn't do a thing as far as FEX was concerned. UTX was in "Inactive" mode due to the FPS hit pre-SP2, and I know there's a SP2 patch for it....is this what you mean by "reinitializing" them?

My wife just called on her way home from work and asked if I needed anything....I told her jokingly I needed Acceleration due to the Amazon delay and she stopped at Gamestop and picked it up for me.She has a 2 hour drive from Philadelphia, let me tell ya, I can't complain. There she is now.....gotta go...

Guest fsxmissionguy

OK guys ... spill.Where'd you find these FSX-compatible wives of which you speak?I need the add-on!

lol! I don't know, I'm quite blessed, she also plays LAN games with me... we played FS2004 over the net when we were dating/engaged!!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest fsxmissionguy

Cue Homer:MMmmmmmmmmmm lanbabe!

Guest Cell

>OK guys ... spill.>>Where'd you find these FSX-compatible wives of which you>speak?>>I need the add-on!I think that's Aces next addon pack :)

Guest Eislinger

Well my wife is FS2000, 2002, 2004, FSX, and mucho add ons compatable.For Xmas I received a beautiful LCD TV and Saitek pedals last year. Next week I am going to the Developers Conference and Fancon because of her! And I mean that in a great way and if that is TRUE flight sim compatibility I don't what else could be. Of course I will only be allowed to debrief her one day after the trip is over since she has been going through 2 months worth of pre-briefing and has come close to telling me to shut up about it, being its reached the limits! Yes marriage is good the 2nd time around, at 53 celebrating the 1st anniversary a few months ago. Paul

Second time around for me too, 4 years in November. My first wife would have never have picked it up for me.

Guest Eislinger

Oh I forgot something else. She also let me buy a AK Gaming chair at Bestbuy. When I told her I have been thinking about it for a while in buying, I got it. She loves it. Can we say compatible flightsim wife or what. I would also recommend this chair to anybody it has the hugh wheels which do not break and is adjustable in so many ways.