Sign in to follow this  
dlhusk

New vid ... Carrier Ops

Guest fsxmissionguy

Posted lower in another thread ... but don't want anyone who might be wondering what it's like to miss it.Get your vid here:Please do not post video links that contain copyrighted materials such as music..thank youDon't try this at home, kids!Cheers

Guest jprintz

Pretty cool. Looking forward to getting my hands on that!Here's a great vid showing what it looks like in real life, from the pilot's perspective, through the HUD:

I was really hoping ACES would provide a means to have a properly scaled and lined-up HUD, one with a pitch ladder and flight path marker that remain accurate regardless of zoom and eyepoint. The HUD is the most important instrument in that cockpit, but it doesn't look like ACES really even went for it. Oh well. Still, that Hornet cockpit does look really nice! Kudos to the team that programmed all those avionics, because there's obviously an immense amount of work in there. All in all, I'd say this expansion pack appears to be an excellent value.Scott