Sign in to follow this  
Guest Irishman

Help w/ AI after SP2 ACC

Fellows,After I installed the ACC Pack, my ai (WOI) is no longer visible. I can hear them on the radio, but I can't see them (on ground or air). Please help I know there is something simple to it. Thnx

>Fellows,>After I installed the ACC Pack, my ai (WOI) is no longer>visible. I can hear them on the radio, but I can't see them>(on ground or air). Please help I know there is something>simple to it. ThnxSo no one else is having this problem? After the installation, everything seem to be in place and the "AI' folders are there, but there is no plane (Traffic setting is at 59% as before). Thnx

Are you seeing traffic after you land at the airport?And remember if you had deleted the FSX.CFG and a new regenerated. There was an entry we all added for the AI aircraft folder. Remember that? Check your backed up FSX.CFG.SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjectsUT AircraftManny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>Are you seeing traffic after you land at the airport?>>And remember if you had deleted the FSX.CFG and a new>regenerated. There was an entry we all added for the AI>aircraft folder. Remember that? Check your backed up FSX.CFG.>>SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjectsUT Aircraft>>MannyNo I don't see any traffic at the airports. Also I never added any line to my original fsx.cfg (My back up matches the current one). After installing WOA automatic package installer, everything was working fine except it took out the default AI. I was fine without the default been there.GusVista 32,

>So you can confirm that, when you look in your>simobjectsairplanes directory, you can see directories for>all of your AI aircraft?>>Thomas>>[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com]>http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]>>I like using VC's :-)>N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180Yes Sir. Not only that, I can also hear them on the radio. I just can't see them on the ground or even in the air. Can this be a result of using DX9 video card (ATI PCI-E X1650PRO 512) even though I'm running vista?Gus

Guest sssummer

I noticed that running in DX10, many of the AI aircraft (from freeware developers) do not display any textures.

Guest Irishman

Hey me too!I posted this on WOAI's forum, as it seems no one else has this problem over there.http://www.world-of-ai.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3125

With Acceleration installed, all of my planes on the ground are invislble except for their lights. I still hear them, they still chat with ATC, and I can see what looks like a shadow - very strange. It's like Wonder Woman became a contractor for WOAI. :( Anyway, I have some Project AI planes installed for KDEN and they are visible, but if I go to KATL, all of the ground planes are invisible. Anyone else having this problem?

Guest Irishman

>Hey me too!>>I posted this on WOAI's forum, as it seems no one else has>this problem over there.Nevermind, I had a really old model on a custom package that caused the problem.

Is this happening at every airport you have - default and payware? The reason I ask is there is a problem with at least two payware airports - Zurich (FSDreamteam) and Heathrow (Aerosoft). The problem involves custom textures onto which airport lights were added. The workaround is to remove two files (see their support sites) associated with lighting and the AI aircraft display properly.I notified ACES of this issue in the hopes that they, along with 3rd-party developers, can discover a solution to this issue.fb

Thanks a lot for the answer. It was in fact LSZH the one I tried. I dont use AI traffic, but FSINN uses my AI models for modelling MP traffic, and this was the first online flight since I installed Accel.Cheers,Jorge