Sign in to follow this  
emwardjr

Virtual Cockpit lights not working in C172

After Acceleration, whenever I use key command "L" to turn on all lights, my VC lights do not turn on in the C172, haven't checked all planes, but they were working in the F18, Eh101, and P51 last night....

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Work fine here in DX9 mode. I did notice the EH101 has very dim lights maybe by design. Just love that EH101.

dang, maybe it has to do with UTX or FEX....The lights work fine in the dawn and night time.but you know when your VC faces the sun (IE the panel is dark), and you need to turn on the VC cabin lights? That's what I'm talking about.... it is really dark. The switches move to the up position, but no lights...... *cries* :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

For what it's worth, I've noticed the same problem with the panel lights in the C172 and I'm still running FSX Acceleration in its virgin state with no add-ons whatsoever. So I doubt that UTX or FEX have anything to do with it.Robert

Robert, Have you tried other aircraft? The same happens to me in the P51, and the F18, im sure others too...I will test

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Ryan, not yet, but I'll do so later tonight before I install my add-ons and report back.Robert

Ryan, I tested several aircraft and the lights only worked in the Baron. They didn't work in the Caravan or the Maule.Robert

yeah me too....not working in the Lear 45 either..please fix this bug!Thank you!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Guest MikeMiraglia

For what it's worth, I'll add my name to the list. I don't have VC lights in any chopper, the C172, Maule, or Airbus.

Mine works but there is a "washout" on the CRJ and the ADI is hard to see as it is so bright and washed. The 2D has the right lighting but the VC have a texture issue.I didn't have this problem before AccelerationEdQuad, 3 gigs, 8800 (latest driver)Acceleration running in DX10