Sign in to follow this  
Guest DreamFleet

tdragger leaving ACES

Guest Cell

Thanks Mike, I think most people will remember you as the first forum contact with Aces, which was excellent.Good luck with any future endeavours.

Thanks Mike.You were one of the first ACES member to come here and participate. Thank you and good luck!And thanks Owen for posting the news here.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest tmilton

Best of luck to Mike Gilbert for the future. We did enjoy having you here on the forums. I thank you for your contributions. :-wave

I won't forget Mike's dry sense of humour. Very amusing. Good luck in all your future endeavours Mike.Mike.

Mike Beckwith

Thanks for all you have done Mike but, I thought you had only gone to develope MSTS?

Dave Taylor gb.png

You will be missed. I looked for your posts regularly. I wish you the best.Randall

Guest firehawk44

Thanks Mike for all the outstanding support you provided in the past. Best wishes in your future endeavors. You'll do great no matter what you do.Best regards,Jim

Ah that sucks man! Mike, thanks for sharing all the info and your knowledge with us it really helped alot of us understand certain things, it was a blast! hope everything comes out well for you! so go out there and kick some butt!! :)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Thanks so much for all that you have done, Mike. And best wishes for the future.MIke

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Oh man, Mike is leaving ACES. Mike is the reason I started posting on AVSIM. All I can say is thank you very much Mike and wish you the best of luck!