Sign in to follow this  
Guest mz-cd

Is there any way to slow down

Guest mz-cd

the speed at which internal aircraft views are changed.i.e If using the hatswitch to change views when in 2D mode can I make the changes slower. If thats makes sense.RegardsRichard.

Pardon me asking, but why would you want to do this? Most people want view changes to be quicker not slower. It's not as if you are panning or anything.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest mz-cd

Yes good question,when in 2D mode and I want to look at the right hand side of the cockpit use either the num9 or the hatswitch. [Hope you understand that] but on most occasions the cockpit is greyed out for a few seconds and then come into full colour. Like wise if I go to outside view the aircraft is greyed out for a second before full colour is obtained, and I just wondered that maybe my graphics card cannot cope and if I were to slow down the "switch" it would give the card a chance of catching up.Does that make sense. This does not happen in 3D mode of course because the view is not being "switched" only moved around.Regards

Delayed texture loads in FSX happen even on the fastest video cards, mine included. Think of it as an FSX "feature"!Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

>Delayed texture loads in FSX happen even on the fastest video>cards, mine included. Think of it as an FSX "feature"!>>GaryYep. Coincides with the frame rates :(

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

>Delayed texture loads in FSX happen even on the fastest video>cards, mine included. Think of it as an FSX "feature"!>>GaryAnd those kinds of features are 'free'. lol

Guest mz-cd

Many thanks for your replies and the reassurance that it is not my hardware.As I have stated elsewhere FSX runs very well for me [although I am continually tweaking to find improvements] its just that some things are so bloody irritating. I just don't understand how a lot of these anomolies did not get picked up in testing or if they were why they were not corrected before release or indeed in SP1.Still there ya go.Still I'm looking forward to joining battle with Acceleration once my copy arrives. Sometime at the begining of Nov. here in the UK.Many thanksRegardsRichard.