Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lennyt

How do I install Acceleration on another drive

Guest Lennyt

I moved FSX from my C to E drive. Now I want to install Acceleration to the E drive but I don't know how to direct it there. Any idea. I had it on the C drive but uninstalled it from there.I tried to install it to the E drive but it went ahead and installed on the C drive. Now when I try to install it agaiin I get a message stating it requires the English language version of FSX??

Guest Lennyt

Hopefully someone can answer this. Basically, how do you install acceleration on another drive when you have two drives.

>I moved FSX from my C to E drive.That was your first mistake. If you moved the files, the registry is still pointing to your original installation.

>I moved FSX from my C to E drive. Now I want to install>Acceleration to the E drive but I don't know how to direct it>there. Any idea. I had it on the C drive but uninstalled it>from there.>>I tried to install it to the E drive but it went ahead and>installed on the C drive. Now when I try to install it agaiin>I get a message stating it requires the English language>version of FSX?? You can not just move FSX. All of you registry entries will be pointing to your original installation location. The easiest thing to do (if you want to move FSX to another drive) is to uninstall FSX completely and reinstall it to the new drive of your choice. Otherwise leave it where you originally installed it.

Guest Lennyt

All's good now. I've reinstalled successfully FSX and Acceleration on my E drive.