Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mostinius

Planes that can't keep still

Guest Mostinius

Sorry to butt in with what isn't strictly an Acceleration question.. :()I've downloaded the 'Colonial One' model from the Avsim file library, installed it okay, and had a bit of a fly round in it. The problem is I can't get it to keep still. Once it's on the ground, it's just juddering around all over the place. Even with engines off, it sits on the runway and wobbles sideways and just will not stay where I put it.I seem to recall having had this problem with other add-on aircraft models before, and I wondered if anyone knew what might be causing it? Is it inherent to the model itself or is there some setting I can tweak to rectify the problem? Or are they simply models for flying, and aren't supposed to spend any real amount of time on the ground?

HelloI would hazard a guess that this was a POSKY aircraft.It is a well known problem with some of there models ie there 747s can be real jumpers.I am not knocking POSKY i have a lot of there aircraft and in all other aspects they are great and it would really nice if the pogoing and breakdancing issue could be fixed.As to a solution there does not seem to be a simple fix for this,i have googled pogoing Poskys but apart from coming up with "the problem lies with contact points and scenery flattening thingies"the only solution seems to be TAKEOFF QUICKLY.cheers AndyPS i am pretty sure i don't get this problem with IDFG or Project Airbus aircraft so why its peculiar to POSKY i have no idea.

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest Mostinius

Ah, well, ne'er mind. It's still a good model, all the same. I'll just have to pick something else if I want to do a lot of sitting still. :()Thanks for the reply.