Sign in to follow this  
FlyingsCool

UTX USA - is it worth it??

>Actually, Hawaii was pretty heavily beta tested. One of the>testers really likes flying there and spent nearly all his>time there. In fact, I think he created some airport fixes so>that the coastlines could be accurate.>Not all the time, Thomas, but probably more than anyone else.;) If I had one product to go along with FSX, it would be Ultimate Terrain - X. Having traveled 42 states and the District of Columbia the features UT/X offers allows me to go back and recognize areas from years gone by.And UT/X allows me to travel to the 50th state, Hawai'i, which I have yet to figure out how to drive a truck to. Hopefully, I'll have some work finished for a couple of the islands before Christmas? Nothing fancy, but should make Hawai'i a little better place to fly.

Guest davewins

thank you everybody for the responds. I have been doing a lot of high altitude long range flights lately but I like it both. I still think it would be good because I hate flying over an area that is just nothing for miles when in reality there are some big towns/small cities that I should be seeing. Also more highways and improved landclass is what I really want. I think I'm going to give it a shot today after work.

>What's your airport?>>Thomas>>[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com]>http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]>>I like using VC's :-)>N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180Hi,KRDG, KPTW. There were a couple other large commercial airports where the airport support vehicles were driving through buildings. I had severe blurries with the RealAir Scout with UTX with minimum settings. This is an example of the performance inconsistencies across systems delivered by FSX. UTX stinks on mine, and runs great on antoher with similar specs. But of course it has nothing to do with UTX or FSX. Thanks.Bob...

Yes. I've posted over there. Still waiting to hear from someone. Where are the "fixes" you mention?Stan

>Yes. I've posted over there. Still waiting to hear from>someone. Where are the "fixes" you mention?>StanResponded over at the UT forum. It's a SP2 issue with Megascenery Hawaii and easily fixed.Allooohhhhaaaaa!