Sign in to follow this  
STK

Hype Performance Group (HPG) Airbus H160 Announced

8 hours ago, peloto said:

this helicopter without auto trim etc. is totally unflyable, 

Modern helicopters are not designed to fly with Auto Pilot or Auto Trim off, If you want to fly without Trim you should map the Trim Release to a button of your joystick and push it while you are flying without Trim.

8 hours ago, peloto said:

with unnatural robotic movements 

Besides what I said above, It sounds like your controls are not well configured on the helicopter tablet.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Soul Rebel said:

Besides what I said above, It sounds like your controls are not well configured on the helicopter tablet.

Thanks, definitely really is the same or maybe better in the flight dynamics, the problem is that is really more sensitive with the rudder and cyclic gamepad stick movements, and doing it with really tiny-small movements they are solved. The problem is that the Gamepad sensitivities are shared with all the other Gamepad profiles, and they were already tuned for me, maybe I can do other adjustments better for all aircrafts. More funny to fly it without Assistances, though incredibly a pleasure to flight with the assistances on to fly comfy in pleasures and sightseeing flights, there are no other Helis like the HPG ones in the market.

Sorry for the doubts in you HPG, hope someday you can forgive me.

Edited by peloto
  • Like 1

Hi all,

any news on a release date this year for the h160 action pack? police mission? 😄

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂

Posted (edited)

Very happy, I found a mode to fly it sportive and smooth, without the intromission of the trim doing undesirable movements annoying you, and better that disabling the auto trim, set in your gamepad or jotas a comfy button or trigger, the under pasted bindings, button that you can have pressed comfortably while you fly it, and release it when you want the excellent autopilot and auto trim in non so aggressive mode flights e.g. haha, excellent. (And with the H145 is the same in all).

TOGGLE ENGINE 4 ANTI ICE
Duplicate Binding (Not Recommended)
Trim Release (HOLD)
Cyclic Control
Edited by peloto

On 2/19/2024 at 7:15 AM, Orphee01 said:

Hi all,

any news on a release date this year for the h160 action pack? police mission? 😄

Haven't seen any news yet on their site or over on Helisimmer. If they go ahead with it I hope we'll see a bit more variety in the kinds of missions available.

ASUS MAXIMUS IX CODE Z270, i7-7700K OC@4.8, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, VKBSim Gladiator joystick, CH Pro pedals, Razer Orbweaver Chroma Gaming Keypad, Samsung SSD 850 Pro 512GB (main drive/sim drive), WD Black 1TB HDD