Sign in to follow this  
Guest rmaan89

Real World Checklists - ?

Guest rmaan89

Hi all,I know its easy to get a copy of POHs and checklists for most GA aircraft but I always have a problem locating POHs or checklists for commercial airliners.I always find it fascinating to look through operating handbooks or system manuals for commercial aircraft ranging from Cessna's Citation Jets to Airbus' 330s. I managed to get an A320 FMGS operating manual off a pilot flying for Gulf Air, its incredibly detailed and really adds realism to my simulated flights! I seem to be able to get a hold of real world checklists and systems manuals for most Airbus aircraft however I always fall short when I look for Boeing checklists or operating manuals. Anybody know why this is?I am right now specifically looking for some real world checklists for the 767 to use with Level D's amazing 767 :( But I can't seem to find a decent checklist or systems manual anywhere! I even looked on ebay! If anyone could help me locate some boeing manuals or checklists (particullarly the 767), i would be really grateful.Thanks for any help.Arman

The first is very basic,By Duantlesshttp://www.dauntless-soft.com/PRODUCTS/Fre...mchecklists.asp***************Unbelievable site Below***************Now the Nirvana for the 767 and of course also 100% Free is here:http://www.smartcockpit.com/Just click on the Boeing 767 on the left hand side and start digging. You won't find a better Free Source anywhere IMHO. Lots of PDF's.... :-)Enjoy..... :-)Regards,JoePS - They also have the 737.

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest gfx4u

PM Me. I might be able to help.SeanA typical work day:1. Work.:-rotor 2. Party.:-beerchug 3. Layover.:-badteeth 4. Repeat!:-lol

Guest rmaan89

Hey guys thanks for the info, Sean I'll PM you, thanks for the offer of help :) I've seen smart cockpit before, its really useful and I currently am using a lot of their PDFs...incredibly detailed ;) However I can't find just a pdf with checklist procedures on their site. Now that I got some of the systems manuals i'm really looking for a nice comprehensive checklist :(Thanks for any more help,Arman