Sign in to follow this  
PhilTaylor

Guesstimate on SP2x ?

Anyone hear or have a guestimate on an SP2 download w/o acceleration?

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

I don't know, they said a few weeks after Accel.I'd guess mid-Nov, but that's a guessRhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

The only guidance I have given is "before Christmas".I'll go a bit further and say before 12/21 to keep the SP2 release "in the fall" but thats the only tightening of the estimate I will make.

Thanks.. Looking forward to it as I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks :-) and the wife will be working :(

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Guest DanWalloch

>The only guidance I have given is "before Christmas".>>I'll go a bit further and say before 12/21 to keep the SP2>release "in the fall" but thats the only tightening of the>estimate I will make.Why does it take soo long to upload the install.exe to the web if it is out in hard copy it must be done...right?

Guest Jimbofly

It's been explained that Acceleration is a separate release and testing will still need to be done on SP2 without Acceleration.You could always ask yourself, why wait for SP2 when you can get it now just by purchasing Acceleration?

Guest griss0m

>You could always ask yourself, why wait for SP2 when you can>get it now just by purchasing Acceleration?probably because it costs money?

>>You could always ask yourself, why wait for SP2 when you>can>>get it now just by purchasing Acceleration?>>probably because it costs money? >>It's not an issue of money. If i wanted Acc I would have bought it.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

>The only guidance I have given is "before Christmas".>>I'll go a bit further and say before 12/21 to keep the SP2>release "in the fall" but thats the only tightening of the>estimate I will make.Phil, I'm surprised you would even talk about the "release date", after all of the grief you got over a ONE DAYdelay of the FSX Acceleration! :-eek Pete S.

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)