Sign in to follow this  
Cavemanhead

My Hanger???

New to MS 2020.  Noticed my Flysimware Cessna 414 in a thing called "My Hanger".  It looks amazing in there...  I'd like to put all my payware separately in that area.  Is that possible or is it something the developer decides.  I have the A2A Commanche 250 and the PMDG 737-600 and want to add both there to keep things organized sine I wont be flying any default planes.

Can one force planes into the My Hanger area?

Put them in the hangar instead 🙂. Seriously, guess I only looked once into the hangar. But what I know is that all aircraft are in the hangar. You just cannot see them all at once but have to select the aircraft first and then can look at them in the hangar. Again, did this only once since msfs came out so it may very well be that some developer do not offer a „hangar view“ but I doubt it 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

In the bottom there are options where you can select aircraft and liveries to view; basically "my hangar" is just a viewer for all the installed aircraft.

Edited by orchestra_nl
  • Like 3

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

That is not what he is asking and the answer is no you cannot.

It sucks. You should be able to keep just the planes you use and want. At least at the top of the list, but sadly it does not work that way.

The hanger is just the last plane used and there is no way to add your favorites.

Ron

MSFS -A2A Comanche250 -Cessna 310 -Cessna 414 - Black Square Duke
Black Square TBM 850 - 146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-800

2 hours ago, Cavemanhead said:

Can one force planes into the My Hanger area?

As answered above, you can select one aircraft at a time via the F11 key.

Bert

I only use the Hangar for choosing which livery to keep and which to delete on new aircraft purchases. The thumbnails often aren't enough. 

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

I wish liverys were easier to find,what a pain!

• Upvote 1

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”