Sign in to follow this  
roi1862

Fenix unflyable in the latest beta ?

The point of the beta (testing) is that you report any anomalies which may be happening on your setup to the Asobo team via the beta feedback channels.  I find  that kind of thing frustrating, so I just don't do betas.  Have you reported it to Asobo.

4 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Have you reported it to Asobo.

I honestly dont think its something i should report to Asobo, as i dont have this issue with any other plane including PMDG. 

Roi Ben

1 hour ago, roi1862 said:

I honestly dont think its something i should report to Asobo, as i dont have this issue with any other plane including PMDG. 

That is the point of a beta though all because you don't experience it in other aircraft's does not mean others do. At least it can potentially be looked at by Asobo. Don't forget a lot were blaming Fenix because of the aircraft just flipping underground it turned out to be an issue from Asobo eventually resulting in other aircraft's having the same problem. 

In my opinion if you are going to be in a beta you help report things that did not usually occur instead of not reporting it at all.

Edited by carlanthony24
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

That is the point of a beta though all because you don't experience it in other aircraft's does not mean others do. At least it can potentially be looked at by Asobo. Don't forget a lot were blaming Fenix because of the aircraft just flipping underground it turned out to be an issue from Asobo eventually resulting in other aircraft's having the same problem. 

In my opinion if you are going to be in a beta you help report things that did not usually occur instead of not reporting it at all.

A beta tester that does not report issues that he sees, is a useless beta tester, period. 

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,   PMDG DC6 ,PMDG 737-600-800 , Fenix A320, A2A Comanche,   Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC ,  Kodiak

21 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/the-annoying-turning-white-circle-on-the-bottom-right-is-back/614614 

This is me. Literally the first issue report on SU14 Beta. Any more questions ?? 

It was more directed to you not planning to report a bug you found while flying the Fenix all because you don't experience in other aircrafts. 

"I honestly dont think its something i should report to Asobo, as i dont have this issue with any other plane including PMDG."

5 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

It was more directed to you not planning to report a bug you found while flying the Fenix all because you don't experience in other aircrafts. 

"I honestly dont think its something i should report to Asobo, as i dont have this issue with any other plane including PMDG."

Because its really nothing to do with Asobo. I could report it to Fenix instead, but i know their answer would be

3 hours ago, carlanthony24 said:

Betas are not supported so use at own risk.

Ill save my time. 

• Like 3

Roi Ben

14 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Because its really nothing to do with Asobo. I could report it to Fenix instead, but i know their answer would be

Ill save my time. 

You sure about that? Like I said before everyone blamed Fenix because of the teleporting issue because initially started with them people kept reporting to Fenix just for them to find out in the end it was an Asobo issue and people started to experience in other aircrafts. If you report to Fenix they may not be able to reproduce and indeed may turn round and say please report to Asobo. You said its unflyable you are in a beta obviously product is unsupported for the time being but the beta has caused an issue just for one aircraft where as others may end up with the same problem on another aircraft its a matter of waiting to see. From what you are saying its Fenix fault its not Asobo so you don't care really. It's like saying next Sim Update beta another issue arises this time the problem ends up being on the 737 but straight away you just blame PMDG for it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

You sure about that? Like I said before everyone blamed Fenix because of the teleporting issue because initially started with them people kept reporting to Fenix just for them to find out in the end it was an Asobo issue and people started to experience in other aircrafts. If you report to Fenix they may not be able to reproduce and indeed may turn round and say please report to Asobo. You said its unflyable you are in a beta obviously product is unsupported for the time being but the beta has caused an issue just for one aircraft where as others may end up with the same problem on another aircraft its a matter of waiting to see. From what you are saying its Fenix fault its not Asobo so you don't care really. It's like saying next Sim Update beta another issue arises this time the problem ends up being on the 737 but straight away you just blame PMDG for it.

If an addon worked in SU13 and doesn't work in SU14 beta it has to be reported to the addon dev (not to Asobo) so they start making it compatible with SU14. Asobo would say it's not their business and to contact the addon dev so they fix it for SU14. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

7 minutes ago, Alvega said:

If an addon worked in SU13 and doesn't work in SU14 beta it has to be reported to the addon dev (not to Asobo) so they start making it compatible with SU14. Asobo would say it's not their business and to contact the addon dev so they fix it for SU14. 

It works both ways though. I keep saying its like the teleport issue. When Fenix found the problem they sent it to Asobo and Asobo indeed confirmed it was on them no one even reported it to Asobo they just decided to blame the dev straight away. All because it works in one SU does not mean what ever Asobo have done with the next SU build it will hence the teleport issue that arose. Since no one else is raising the issues mentioned it could be anything causing it...... PMDG would say go and report to Asobo along with others.

No point going round just blaming the dev straight away.

Edited by carlanthony24

1 minute ago, carlanthony24 said:

It works both ways though. I keep saying its like the teleport issue. When Fenix found the problem they sent it to Asobo and Asobo indeed confirmed it was on them no one even reported it to Asobo they just decided to blame the dev straight away. All because it works in one SU does not mean what ever Asobo have done with the next SU build it will hence the teleport issue that arose. Since no one else is raising the issues mentioned it could be anything causing it...... PMDG would say go and report to Asobo along with others.

The problem is that Fenix do not cooperate when it comes to beta builds. They simply dismiss the report with: "this is beta we do not support betas". So its kinda to be between the rock and hammer 🙂  

Roi Ben

Just now, roi1862 said:

The problem is that Fenix do not cooperate when it comes to beta builds. They simply dismiss the report with: "this is beta we do not support betas". So its kinda to be between the rock and hammer 🙂  

Like any other dev. You complain on here about the issue help yourself and others out just by simply reporting it on the MSFS forum. God forbid you do report and Asobo say oh we have found an issue thank you for the help.

6 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

Like any other dev. You complain on here about the issue help yourself and others out just by simply reporting it on the MSFS forum. God forbid you do report and Asobo say oh we have found an issue thank you for the help.

It doesn’t work like this… i been through every single beta. If the issue is not common and not many votes it won't get any attention. 

Why do you say i came here to complain ? I did not post it to complain, i came to see if its a widespread issue. Which apparently it isn’t. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Roi Ben

Sorry I should not of said complain. I get where you come from not getting votes but even just mentioning it on the forum because not everyone uses Avsim can help.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

Sorry I should not of said complain. I get where you come from not getting votes but even just mentioning it on the forum because not everyone uses Avsim can help.

Out of sheer curiosity iam going to post it on MSFS forum 🙂 

• Like 1

Roi Ben