Sign in to follow this  
Guest ludowest

airplanes are wrong parked

Guest ludowest

Hallo everyone.Mine name is Ludo and I am Dutch.Therefor mine FS2004 is mostly orientaded too Europe.I have Cloud 9 Amsterdam and My World Europe & Asia.I have also a lot of add-ons with Europian Airports.(German Airports, Spanish Airports, Austrian Airport, GB Airports etc)Also added is FS Traffic 2005.Whats the problem!On several airports the airplanes are parked in the field, on the taxiways or even in the buildings.What must I do too correct this?Greatings....

Guest ludowest

Paul (and others)I will try your suggestion, but i have been thinking.For so far that goes....Each add-on has is own .bgl file for static planes and buildings, right?Can the problem found in there?Traffic 2005, My World etc. has his "own" parking places and Scandinavian Airports f.e. also.I mean, Traffic 2005 had other places to parc the planes than a other add-on. SCA 1 f.e. puts the buidlings than in a wrong location in combination with the planes of traffic 2005.Perhaps I have too delete one of them.And if Yes, which one and where can I find them.