Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Statement from ACES/Phil Taylor regarding Acceleration ...

Guest Jimbofly

FSX Acceleration works exceedingly well on my system. Yes there are still issues with blurries but that seems to be very system specific and extremely hard to troubleshoot as it seems there are many causes for it.The FPS on my 4 year old system is now very acceptable, the graphics are now more stable than ever (clouds are much more stable - I remember a time when they would disappear as they approached the edge of the screen but I believe that was more a driver issue), the aircraft are extremely well designed and fly beautifully, and many of the graphical issues that people have reported seem to be with DX10 and particularly the Nvidia 8800 cards and latest drivers, which you can't really blame Microsoft for.I for one am very satisfied and impressed, but if you're still having problems it may be prudent to email ACES for support or trying to get to the bottom of the issues you're having before making this kind of a post.Phil has already stated that there won't be any more service packs or updates. What's so difficult to understand?James

Guest nels

FSX with Acceleration works wonderfully on my system too. Thanks ACES.

Beautiful simI tried to do a bit of sightseeing in a raw FS2004 installation and that thru me off big time....terrible colors and texturesACES are artists and I love their workI dont get much blurries at all. Then I do have a quad...Allen

Maybe, you need to search for answers here prior to starting your own thread..like Phil owes every Tom Dick and Harry a personal explanation!Sheesh!

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest YukonPete

My FSX runs very well with Acceleration! I give Aces the Thumbs up!

Supposing that Phil is following the posts in this forum I'd like to ask him:- have none of the issues reportet by users (missing Textures/ bad performance/ graphic glitches etc.) not shown up during beta tests?- if not, does this alter your policy regarding no further patches for FSX?- if yes: why did you publish it? and again: whats the patch policy now after SP2 and 2 Months after your initial blog post?regardsMartin

CPU: Ryzen 5600 no OC, MB: MSI Tomahawk B450, RAM: 32GB DDR 3600, GPU: RX6900XT, 2TB SDD, Res: WQHD