Sign in to follow this  
bkeske

Eaglesoft Piper Twin Comanche for FSX

Just tried and the advanced search function works perfectly well. We've received no email so you'll need to direct us to your post in our forums please.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Manny, it's more appropriate to think of the SR22 Turbo as an "optimized for FSX/DX10" rebuild than a total rebuild. We assure you that no fidelity to the real thing will be lost. In fact, it will be more accurate, not less:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I registered at Eaglesoft and posted there. Maybe I'm missing something? If there is a different link I'd be happy to follow it. Thanks,Capt.Mac

>I registered at Eaglesoft and posted there. Maybe I'm missing>something? If there is a different link I'd be happy to follow>it. >>Thanks,>>Capt.MacI just searched our forums and there is no post by a user named CaptMac. Our forums are at http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/Are you going there?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

>I'm registered as CaptMac>Capt.MacI show you as registered Captmac but no posts at all:-(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>>I'm registered as CaptMac>>Capt.Mac>>I show you as registered Captmac but no posts at all:-( Bet I know why... there are three buttons at the bottom of the post edit window: "Save", "Preview", "Submit"If you click the "Save" button it gets saved, but not posted.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ok... top left of the forum list, right below "Board Index" is "User Control Panel", click there.In "User Control Panel", on the left hand side click "Manage drafts". If your post is there... click it's title. Then click "Submit" instead of "Save".

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

>Well I have tried the support forum with no response. I have>also sent an email with no response. Also the forum is not>very user friendly and won't allow me to search topics. >>>Capt.MacI received your email in my Inbox this morning and sent you a reply... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Eaglesoft Guys,Got a reply yesterday and have the solution in hand. I also was directed toward a solution in the manual that I read though but missed in my original try at finding the answer myself. So give me a D grade for reading.Thanks guys for staying with me on this.It's a great aircraft and I love flying it. I'm also getting really good frame rates.Capt.Mac

>Eaglesoft Guys,>>Got a reply yesterday and have the solution in hand. I also>was directed toward a solution in the manual that I read>though but missed in my original try at finding the answer>myself. So give me a D grade for reading.>>Thanks guys for staying with me on this.>>It's a great aircraft and I love flying it. I'm also getting>really good frame rates.>>>Capt.MacThanks Capn', glad we could help and glad she's running well for you:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>I've ordered FSX and I nkwo what I'm going to order next ;)>>>Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries>http://kewlceo.com/forums/style_emoticons/...crazy_pilot.gif>>"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick>back harder"I do too :) Just did.. and this is one crazy-nice piece of work! VC is smooth as butter and landing this felt SO real! Thanks gents for this!

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

AND HOW!!!Sure makes one remember the old dead foot dead engine routine.Thanks for a great contribution and the reasonable price Eaglesoft:Cheers:RTH

In my opinion the Twin Commanche will go down as one of the best aircraft ever made for MSFS.It more than meets the six essential criteria for an exceptional product:1. It looks right.2. It feels right.3. It flies right.4. It's priced right.5. It's sale and support is right.6. It's framerates are right.Well done Team Eaglesoft ... you've come up with a little gem.